Night of terror..

As the gates close Ragini turn to face others who now look scared . Of course anyone get scared watching the scene where a man come out of the mouth of wolf tearing wolf's body full  , all these people present here try to be brave in front of that beast but they know if he enter inside no one see the first sun ray . Head minister ask ragini with worry ' but what we gonna do if he enter in ? He'll rip us in two'...

Ragini say to handle the situation  ' he won't as no one from us invite him in he'll burn down in ashes when first sun ray come so all we have to do is pray that sun rose up soon okay' .
Her words gave some hope to everyone so they get back to their work which is guarding this fort .

Ragini run to see Shivraj who stab him self with the wooden sword brought by Ragini when she entered in his cell , Ratana crying seeing her husband's lifeless body and Ragini sigh 😔 praying for his soul to rest in peace. Ragini caught a hold of crying Ratana and told her taking away ' don't worry your highness that beast won't be around for long with first ray of sun he'll burn down but please if you come with me I-I mean we all have to be in one place that is main hall of fort as it's only one hour left for morning'. 

Ratana don't want to live but she has to as her son waiting for her back in palace. Yeah Ratana and Shivraj's son survived in ratana's womb and born in her seven months pregnancy, she was so excited to share this news with Shivraj but got the news of him being captive in this place after she got to know about him turned into undead A vatal/vetal an ancient creature which is called vampire which first she don't believe but after coming here and seeing him she just want to curse her fate more ..

She take Ragini's hand for support and start walking towards the main hall but not before last time looking at her husband's dead body as the tears of pain rolling out of her eyes.

Ragini tell everyone to gather and stay together in this hall as it's less than an hour left before sunshine and their problem be over she hope and staying here they all can pray together to God .

Laksh look at the close fort door and smirk thinking about the foolishness of these people , they think he'll just roam around till the sun comes out and burn happily what a bunch of idiots they are specially that Ragini huh . He quickly wear his clothes looking at the sky which is still dark so he go around the fort and come under the room cell where they kept Shivraj captive , he climb using his super powers and in one jump he is at the window of cell looking at the lifeless body of Shivraj as he cannot enter without invitation. Hmmm maybe he'll die with first sun ray ...... He made a sad face looking at Shivraj but in next second he started laughing as he knows something which others don't know.
Suddenly shivraj takes a long breath and open his eyes coughing badly , he get up too see himself still alive . Laksh tsk looking at him and say  ' oh shivraj you don't know but no vampire can kill himself/herself . It's kinda rule comes with this immortality one immortal had to be killed by other any kind of creature so sad your sacrifice go waste now how you prevent yourself to attack on your beloved Ratana !'

His question bring back the scene in Shivraj mind before he stabbed him self when Ratana's blood come out it rise his hunger for blood .
Laksh notice it (of course) and offer him  ' unless I can help you shivraj I created you so I can kill but for that you have to help me . Let me in shivraj'.
Shivraj looks at him and laksh show his fangs ....

Ragini look at the sky and some clouds be visible which means only half an hour left . She takes a breath and sit with Ratana who still crying silently but have to be strong now for her future .

Everyone gather here hoping for that beast to end so for that head minister say some words of courage and faith  he say to everyone ' I know it's very difficult time for all of us but we have to know this that in the eyes of god our good works be regarded. If god created us then he will protect us from that beast and it's true after the end of darkness there's a ray of light a ray of hope so all we have to do is to keep that hope within us keep that light in us to fight difficulties and defeat the fear'.