Brand New City

[not edited, authors note: guys this whole chapter is for the plot 👍👍]

today you were going out with a bunch of your friend's, you really didn't know what you guys were doing, but it was a sunday, so you had alot of time on your hands. you didn't completly know who was coming to the 'meet up' but all you know is that hu tao is sort-of organising it.

"n/n, are you done getting ready??" hu tao shouted from behind your door.

"um nearly." you replied.

you hurriedly put on a pair of black studded earrings and checked your mirror one last time.

(you can change the fit to whatever, its just there for visuals <3 )

"hurry upp !!" hu tao whined, while knocking on your door, clearly they were getting inpatient.

opening your door you saw hu tao, looking at you stunned.

"you really outdone yourself, y/n! you look good oh my god."
she said as her eyes lit up.

hu tao was wearing a over-sized striped sweater with a pair of black shorts and a pair of boots.

(^something like that👍)

"now we just need to wait for ganyu." hu tao said as she fell onto the couch in the living room with a huff.

you soon sat on the couch with hu tao and pulled out your phone. ganyu usually took long to choose their outfit.

ding!
a notification lit up your phone screen, the word's on your screen read,
' scara<33 - are you busy today? '
quickly opening the message you typed a reply.

scara<33

are you busy today?

oh um im going
out with some
friends today but
we can maybe meet up
later, if you want ofc

oh dw im going too,
you're going out with hu tao right

yeah?🤨

oh childes bringing
me w u guys then☹️

omg😍
seen
oh
delivered

----

ganyu soon came out of her room with a frilly-white dress on with a blue chequered blazer on top.

(^like that🤭)

"hu, i'm ready!" ganyu says as she walks towards you two, slightly smiling.

"you look so pretty, ganyu! " hu tao said as she looked towards ganyu's figure. they really did look beautiful.

everybody was now at the park, it wasnt to many people, only xiao,scaramouche, childe, hu tao, albedo, ganyu and yourself.

it seems like scaramouche was avoiding you, during the trip to the park. you guys originally met up at a near by cafe and had a few drinks and scaramouche didn't even spare you glance, you felt lonely and started talking to xiao and hu tao, while scaramouche was there with childe.

though it seemed like childe was rambling and scaramouche wasn't really paying attention.

right now, your friends were taking you to this 'new' arcade, which hu tao recently heard about. the only reason you wanted to go was for a plushie or somthing of the sort, from a crane game.

as you guys walked to through the door, you noticed scaramouche spacing out, again. you wanted to ask him why but he seemed like he was purposely intending to avoid you, and only you. they were even getting along with hu tao.

suddenly you were dragged to a crane machine, by hu tao.

"n/n, lets go get a plushie."
they said as they held your hand dragging you towards the machine.

when you got to the machine, hu tao's whole demeanour changed, she seemed more serious now.

they looked you into your eyes and sincerely asked,
"are you feeling okay, y/n?? if you aren't, me and ganyu can walk you home!"

it seemed like she genuinely cared, it was sweet having such a caring and supportive friend.

"tao tao, im fine, its just that scaramouche is sort of..avoiding me?"

"im sure, he will be fine in around a week, something personal is probably going on" they said as they smiled.

"do you wanna get a plushie now??"

ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄɪᴛʏ - ᴍɪᴛsᴋɪ

I think my fate is losing its patience
I think the ground is pulling me down