no scrubs

🤮childe

hey n/n 💪💪
me and signora r going
to scaras house in a bit🙏
do u wanna come w us??

sure  🤞

----

you were now heading to meet up with childe and signora

swiftly walking towards a small park, it was where you were going to meet them.
you spotted signora and chikde sitting on a bench near by, talking about whatever.

" hi!"
you said as you walked up to them.

" hey n/n!"
childe said while winking.

"don't do that, you look gross, anyways hey y/n, long time no see." signora added while hugging you.

signora was like a protective older sister to you, she was in college studying in law so she rarely had time to hang with you.

signora and childe were now leading the way to scaramouche's house, as you haven't been there before.
"so you really haven't been to their house before, huh?" childe said while patting you head.

"what's that supposed to mean." you said fixing your hair.(or not idk you might be bald💁‍♀️)

you finally made it to scaramouche's house, his house was surprisingly pretty big, it was really pretty.

your anxiety was going crazy, scaramouche had mentioned that he had a sibling, so hopefully they werent home.

after childe rang the doorbell multiple times scaramouche finally opened the door. he was wearing a graphic tee with some grey sweats and necklaces, how emo of him, he was also wearing glasses.

"what."

suddenly someone opened the door wide open, she wore plain black dress and a necklace with a electro pendant in the middle.
she was slightly taller than scaramouche.

"oo, our little scara has friends!!"

"shut up im older than you."
scaramouche grumbled.

'that must be raiden'

"we brought y/n with us this time!" childe said while dragging you towards the door.

scaramouches face softened at the sight of you,
"come in, then" he said in soft but annoyed tone.

as soon as you walked in a lady with pink hair walked towards you,
"you must be y/n, scaramouche talks about you all the time" she said in a teasing tone.

"yae, leave them alone please."
scaramouche mumbled.

'he didn't deny talking about you'

"alright alright, i'll leave your lover alone!" yae winked at you and walked upstairs.

"they aren't my lover!!" scaramouche replied back.

"sorry about them, n/n."
he said while walking into the living room.

"i knew that would work."
childe whispered into signora's ear, usually scaramouche doesnt let them in, but because you were here, they were allowed in.

after a while of talking about random things and scaramouche teasing you from time to time, you and scaramouche, were walking towards your house.
it was now sunset, the sky let off a beautiful blue hue.

signora and childe already left, so it was just you and scaramouche.

you spotted a kids playground, there was nobody in it.
"hey lets go on the swings! " you said while pointing at two swings.

scaramouche softly smiled at the sight of you on the swing slowly swaying.

"alright."

scaramouche sat down on the swing, and admired you. his eyes lit up as you smiled back at him while swinging.

he then stopped the swings and held your hand. while blushing he said,
"you should go home, it's really late."

'his hand is soft'

"oh um yeah" you said feeling the heat rise to you cheeks.

he held your hand the whole walk, after that.

ɴᴏ sᴄʀᴜʙs - ᴛʟᴄ

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talking 'bout what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass