Two

"Hey, did you fix things?" Andy asks, standing in the door to Maya's office.

Maya looked up. "Yeah."

"That's good." Andy said with a warm smile.

Maya nodded. "Yup."

Andy moves to sit down. "Robert is mad at me right now."

"Why?" Maya asked.

"He wants kids and I don't know if I'm ready." Andy responded with a sigh.

"Oh." Maya said. "No one is ever really ready for kids but when that little tiny baby is born and placed in your arms, you'll know if you're really ready or not."

Andy frowned and looked down. "And what if I'm not ready, it would be cruel to have a kid that I don't want."

'Nobody is ever ready." Maya said.

"What about you?" Andy asked, tilting her head to the side. "Any chance you and Carina want kids?"

"We haven't spoken about it." Maya said.

Andy frowns slightly. "Maybe you guys should."

"If she brings it up, we will." Maya said. "But I don't think we are there yet in our relationship."

Andy nodded her head and sighed. "I didn't think we were either."

"Then talk to him, tell him how you feel." Maya said.

"I did Maya, why do you think he's mad?" Andy asks in response.

"He doesn't have the right to be mad at you for feeling the way you do." Maya said.

Andy ran a hand through her hair. "I can't believe how messy relationships are."

"Yup." Maya said. "Stressful too."

The brunette nodded in agreement.

"What's stressful?" The familiar Italian accent made Maya jump slightly.

"Carina? Hi," Maya said awkwardly.

Carina tilted her head to the side. "What is stressful bella?"

"Paper work." Maya said. "It's the worst part of the job."

The Italian woman nods her head in agreement. "It is."

Maya looked at the pile she still had to complete and sighed.

"Would you like some help?" Carina asked, putting her bag down and pulling out a container of lasagna.

"They all just need proof read and then signed by me." Maya said.

The brunette smiles. "What if I read them and you sign?"

Maya thought for a moment. "That could work." She then got distracted. "Is that your famous lasagna?" She asked, making Carina chuckle softly.

"It is, I made it for you for lunch." Carina said with a warm smile, moving over to her and holding out the container.

Maya smiled. "Yum, thank you." She took the container.

The Italian woman instantly kisses her cheek in response.

"It smells delicious." Maya said.

"I'm glad you think so." Carina responds warmly.

Andy clears her throat and stands up. "I'm going to go." she says before leaving the room.

"Bye." Maya said.

Carina shifted and pulled a chair up beside Maya.

Maya smiled.

"You eat first and then we will do the paperwork." Carina said with a warm smile.