Andy nods her head and smiles softly. "Okay."

****

Carina sighed as she made her way into the Attendings lounge. She was exhausted from the long day and was just ready to go to sleep. She opened her locker and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hi." Maya mumbled softly, sitting on the couch.

Carina jumped slightly and turned on her heels away from the locker. "Maya? What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk." Maya responds, shifting on the couch.

"Talk?" Carina asked.

The blonde nodded her head and stood up, moving over to Carina. "I made a mistake with our break. It wasn't supposed to be so long." She explained.

Carina raised her right eyebrow questioningly. "It wasn't?"

Maya nodded her head. "I spoke with Andy and apparently a break is a few days to a week."

"Seriously?" Carina asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." Maya said softly, reaching for Carina's hand.

"I don't think that what Andy said is correct. Each couple is unique and if they need a break, they will take as long as they need." Carina said.

Maya bites her lip and looks down. "I've missed you."

"Promise me you will never lie to me." Carina said.

"I promise you." Maya responded instantly.

Carina pulled Maya into a hug. "I've really missed you."

Holding her close, Maya buried her face in Carina's neck. "I've missed you too."

Carina rested her head on Maya's shoulder.

Maya relaxed as she held onto Carina. She didn't think the Italian woman would have forgiven her.

Carina pulled back. "I need to get changed so we can go home." She said.

The blonde nodded her head and stepped back. "Okay."

Carina turned to her locker.

Maya shifted and watched her with a smirk on her lips.

"Stop looking at me like that. It's creepy," Carina teased, glancing over her shoulder at Maya.

"Hmm, like what?" Maya asks, her voice raspy with desire.

"Like you want to... rip all of my clothes off and have sex." Carina said.

Clearing her throat, Maya stepped forward. "Maybe because I do."

Carina blushed.

The blonde placed her hands on Carina's hips and pulled her backwards.

A soft gasp left Carina's lips.

Leaning slightly over her shoulder, Maya kissed the Italian on the lips.

Carina kissed Maya back.

Opening her mouth, Maya instantly deepens the kiss.

Carina turned to face Maya and cupped her cheek.

Pulling her closer, Maya slipped her hands just barely under Carina's scrub top.

Carina tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss.

The blonde instantly moves her hands further up, her tongue finding its way into Carina's mouth.

Carina spun them so that Maya's back was flush with the lockers.

Moaning, Maya pulled her closer.

Carina pushed her hips against Maya's.