Video Calls and Hearts Broken

Start from the beginning

"Pinky Promise?"

I then held out my pinky. He put his slightly larger pinky around mine.

"Pinky Promise."

End of Flashback

I don't want too, but if I don't I'll die. I rather see Bose for the rest of my life and have him hate me for breaking our promise than Die alone and never see Bose again.

"Ok I'll call him."

Bose's POV

I can't believe she's gone. Me and the team have been trying all morning to find her but she was no where in sight. Now we're all sitting in the man's nest moping around trying to figure out another plan when my phone rings.

"It's Mika!"

"Quick answer it!" Ray says.

I put the call on the big screen and answer.

"Hey guys." Mika says.

Hey guys? She's not even a little bit concerned that she just disappeared out of thin air!

"Mika, WHERE ARE YOU!?" I say.

"Look I'm fine ok I just needed some space from everything, look Bose I need to talk to you."

I saw that hint of sadness and fear?....In her eyes. I then knew something wasn't right.

"Mika are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine but Bose we're not."

"What are you talking about Butterfly?" I ask.

"Bose you are the moon to my stars, my honey, and dating you has been out of this world. But i think it's time we break up." Mika says.

"Mika your kidding right?"

Mika stays silent and I could see the tears roll down her face.

"YOUR KIDDING RIGHT! Mika what did I do wrong, I thought you and I were forever?"

"Bose I'm sorry but it's just got to end, trust me I hate this just as much as you do, my love for you is out of this world."

"We promised each other Mika! We said we would never break each other's heart!" I cry.

"I know tha-"

"Then why are you breaking mine?"

Mika stays silent once again, she just sits there and cries, she can't even bare to look at me. I feel like my heart was ripped out of chest, thrown to the ground, and stomped on. By who? Well it could be Mika for breaking it or me for trusting her with it.

"Bose I'm sorry but mi fido che tu mi salvi come hai fatto prima."

Italian?? Before I could say anything the phone was hung up by a purple figure.

"What just happened?" Miles says.

"I don't know but she said something in the end but in a different language." Chapa says.

"She said I trust you to save me like you did before but in Italian." I say.

"But why? She was also emphasizing certain words?" Chapa asked.

Space, moon to my stars, out of this world, and that last line in Italian? I'm confused...

"Was she trying to give us hints maybe she's really in trouble!" Ray says.

"We'll what do all the hints have in common?" I ask.

"They all deal with the galaxy and space!" Miles says.

"So she's in space or she's with someone from space." I say.

"OMG I know who has her....it's Glerp, she must have took Mika and forced her to break up with you!"

That's when it all hits.....Of course Mika was kidnapped and I was just the biggest jerk to her. But right now all that matters is finding out where she is.

"Then what does the Italian line mean?" I ask.

"Well have you saved her from something so big that she has to say she trusts you? Ray asked.

"Uhhhh......oh I know the volcano!" Miles says.

Omg I'm so stupid of course it's the volcano! She was so scared then I can't imagine how terrified she is now.

"Ok we need to get there now!" Chapa says.

I hope we get there in time, because no one and I mean NO ONE takes Mika away from me.