Secrets Exposed, Promises Made

Mika's POV

She's crying? I start to wonder if Bose and I went to far...

"Chapa I think it's time you tell them." Ray says.

Ray knows what this is about? Now I'm really confused.

"Can you p-put me down first?" Chapa asked fear and despair covering her voice.

Bose puts her down cautiously and Chapa finally tells us what's up.

"You two have such a great friendship and I'm so envious of that, then we're put into a life threatening training mission but Bose came up with plan to save us and if Mika didn't scream me halfway I would have been a goner. Then Mika and Bose get a second power, even though it's a blessing and curse you guys can always relate on it and support each other with your matching earpieces. Then you guys have amazing powerful duo moves that blow me away and also fills me with fear. The way you guys fight for each other, always have each other, care about each other and stand up for each other. I wish I had a percent of what you guys have, I'm just grumpy and mean because I never had anyone I could trust my life with like you two do. And I'm so so very sorry that I made you feel inferior because you guys are no where near." Chapa says.

By the end of her speech she's fully broken into tears. I engulfed her into a hug and she just cried. Who knows how long she felt this way and kept it packed up inside. Bose soon joins the hug and we apologized for how snappy and rude we've been to her lately as well. Now that we cleared the air I truly do feel like a weight has been lifted off all our shoulders.

"Thanks guys, I'm happy we can be friendly with each other again." Chapa said.

"Us too!" Me and Bose say in unison.

"But that still freaks me out!" Chapa said.

We all laugh at Chapa's comment and then Miles says...

"How did you get out of the restaurant with out screaming all over the place?"

"Bose gave me his earpiece and took the pain until we got here."

"Oh that's so nice of you Bose!" Chapa says.

"I couldn't stand the look of pure pain on her face, so I did what I could."

Bose looks at me and smiles. I of course smile back.

(B) babe!

(M) yes Bose?

(B) can we get out of here? I got to tell you something?

(M) ok! Let me make an excuse!

"Hey guys me and Bose are going to train more upstairs and you guys can continue your movie, ok?"

"Sure!" Miles said.
"Thank god." Said Ray.
"Whatever." Chapa Stated.

Yup they are definitely back to their normal selves haha. Bose and I hit our red buttons on our chairs and go up to the man's nest. We walk out onto the outer deck and Bose begins to talk..

"So Mika-bear I wanted to talk to you about something important."

"I'm all ears honey!"

"I think we should promise each other that we won't give up on us." Bose said.

"I would never give up on us Bose. You are my everything and seeing you sacrifice your well being for mine was so outstanding. I like like you so much and the last few days being your girlfriend has been amazing and I wouldn't change anything about it." I say.

Bose's POV

After she says that I fell in love with her. Her standing there telling me how much she loves and cares for me while also looking gorgeous under the moonlight.

"Can you just promise me that no matter what we won't break each other's hearts and we'll stay together through thick and thin?"

"Pinky Promise?"

She then held out her pinky. I put my slightly larger pinky around hers.

"Pinky Promise."

Maybe it was the moonlight or maybe my girlfriend was looking even more beautiful then her usual 10 out of 10 self but I pulled her in by her waist and kissed her with passion. She kissed back almost immediately. Our kissing turned into a slight make out session. But we stopped since there's this thing call air we need to breathe in. I pull away to see Mika looking very satisfied and that makes me happy.

"Was that the seal to the pinky promise?" Mika asked.

"Maybe...but I think we should seal it again just to be safe? I ask teasingly.

"Definitely!"

She grabs me by my collar and kissed me and it was full of even more passion then before. This reminds me of our first kiss at the sleepover at my place that made us officially official. I don't think her kissing me like that will ever get old since that our amazing relationship was started upon it. One things for sure with Mika Macklin by my side I feel like I'm walking on cloud 9.