Chapter 1

Hi so this is my first story on my account, I hope you all like it, if you wouldn't have guessed this is an au where Shinichiro is alive also Kazutora will be shorter then he canonly is just as warning and i will put the trigger warnings before each chapter! hope you all enjoy!

trigger warning

toxic relationship
slight manipulation

Narrator's pov

Kazutora was just writing on his new song, if you wonder why then let me explain, since Tora has been inside for 2 years with his adoptive dads ,who will be revealed later, he started to make music and he became quite famous, he is known as the faceless musician since he had never showed his face.

Back to Kazutora he was interrupted by Hanma his bf, Kazutora and Hanma got together because well Kazutora found out that Baji was dating someone else, so he needed a distraction from Baji and since Hanma asked him to go out with him, he said yes. It was not a perfect relationship it was more toxic since the tall smoker can get physical when he is angry or drunk. But Kazutora just shrugs it off since his father would hit him everyday until he would pass out.

"Tora! I have a request!" – Hanma said

Kazutora stopped writing on his song and looked up to Hanma telling him what his request was.

"Well, Valhalla will fight Toman tomorrow and one of our strongest fighter can't come and I thought since you have experience with Toman you could help us out, and if you help, I'll let you go to wherever you want and leave you alone for let's say 4 days" – Hanma

"Fine, but you better mean it..." -Kazutora

Yay! you are the best!"- Hanma

The next day

Kazutora's pov

It was time for the fight I was standing more in the background since I don't want anyone to notice me especially not Baji or Mikey.

"Hey Tora, one warning to you see the blond boy with the weird hairstyle?" – Hanma

I nodded

"Don't attack him if you don't want to fight Mikey , that's Mikey's boyfriend Takemichi"

I nodded again to show that I understood.

Hanma went in front of Valhalla and  started the fight.

I fought some weak dudes from Toman to keep myself in the shadows, until Mikey's bf was suddenly in front of me trying to attack, I dodged all his attacks trying not to hurt him or get any attention from Mikey.

"Look, I'm already forced to be here so could you please attack someone else I don't want to see or fight Mikey" – Kazutora

Takemichi looked at me confused but respect my wish and went away from me.

What a nice guy.

In the end Valhalla still lost against Toman, so now Valhalla will be a part of Toman.

Before anyone from Toman could spot me, I left to go to Shinichiro and wakasa, my adoptive parents.

Well before I went there, I got my guitar and my music stuff if I get new ideas for my song.

To be continued