Chapter Elven

A/N: Hey my lovelies! I'm trying something different where Alex narrates the story a little bit if you don't like it lmk

A/N: Hey my lovelies! I'm trying something different where Alex narrates the story a little bit if you don't like it lmk. I don't know if I'll do it again so enjoy :)

I looked Tommy "What are you looking at?" he sensed me staring at him. "What's are those marks?" I ask, I know it was kinda unexpectedly especially since this was my first day here but I had to ask.

They were three lines down his rib cage. It looked like claw marks but what scratched him that badly. Tommy chuckled to himself like he got the question a lot. "Werewolf." He said calmly I raise my eye brows "Seriously?" I said with a little laugh.

Werewolves don't exist. They're bed time stories, but of course if I wasn't here at 4:50 in the morning training then I also would of side vampires are made up. Tommy didn't say anything he just took another sip of water.

I look at him dumbfounded. I couldn't actually believe what I was hearing. "It's true." Lucas say joining in on the conversation. He and I guy I think named Johnny were sparring with bow staffs. I haven't meet him before.

But to be honest I wasn't surprised I haven't seen him. This is my first moring training. It's way to earlier and I felt like I was going to pass out but this conversation was like a energy drink.

"Have you never fought one." Johnny said with a little laugh before hitting Lucas in the stomach and making him double over. Johnny pushed him and he fell to the matt. "I win." He said before walking over to us and sitting down to drink water.

"No I haven't. I just recently found out witches exist to." This made all of the boys laugh including the one still on the ground. "Where did you figure vampires came from?" I stayed quiet to be honest I never thought about it.

I was trained from a young age to fight them not care about how they've got to where they are. "You never thought about it did you?" Tommy said relation, I nodded my head he gave me a lightheart smile which I appreciated.

I could tell we are going to be close. He's the only one I didn't feel like punching... yet. He probably was going to do something to piss me of but right now he just seemed like a sweet 13 year old. It's sad to know he's part of this life.

I couldn't wish on my worse enemy let out my brother. Even thinking about Jeremy doing what I've done scares me. He's my little brother I would never want to be part of his life. I'll be damned if he's part of it. I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure he's not.

To be honest though I do wish I could switch minds with him for 5 minutes. I just want to be at peace for a little. Not worry about what's coming up behind me. Or carry vervain and a stake on me 24'7. I've always been jealous of my siblings.

They're going to be the ones going to college, have a family, and never have to worry about the things behind them. Me ha! I'll be lucky to make it to 27. 15 alone is a miracle with everything I've been doing for the past 10 years. I'm surprised I'm still alive. And with all my limbs.