A Brief Update (not a chapter)

Hey, loves. This is not a chapter of Sea Spell, nor does it have any significance with the story so feel free to skip onwards to the next update if you'd like.

For those of you unaware, I was writing Chapter Nine today on my laptop, which for some reason was unable to save my writing, so now I'm going to have to rewrite the Chapter. Which, sadly means an even longer wait for my readers.

I have absolutely no idea why my WattPad account has been having so many troubleshooting issues within the past week. I've been having a lot of scenarios in which my drafts have not been saved, which really sucks. Other than contacting WattPad Support, there's not much I can do about the situation..

For those of you enjoying my book or waiting for Chapter Nine, I truly am sorry. It was definetly not my intention by starting this book to leave readers hanging or agitated. I'll try my best to get the Chapter posted as soon as possible. Thanks for those of you still reading, you guys really have no idea how much your supportive comments mean to me. It blows my mind exactly how many people enjoy my book or say they can't wait to read more. When I first started writing Chapter One, heck I was thrilled just to have 100 reads- and now here we are at over 1,000. That's insanely amazing, so don't forget I love you guys and I want to get this story moving as much as you may want to read it.

Thank you for reading. My goal is to have Chapter Nine by Wednesday and Chapter Ten by the end of this week. However, with all this crazy glitching I can't make promises. If anyone knows anything about WattPad problems like mine or knows how to fix this, please PM me sooner than later.
xoxo
payton.