What doesn't kill you makes you his mate.

(Samantha's POV:)

A flash of light to the left of me. Only a flash of bright light then everything went black. The car wasn't on the ground anymore. If I wasn't mistaken it was upside down. Then it hit. And it hit hard. I cringed in pain as it flipped again, smashing into the cold dirt and dried out grass. Praying it would be over soon the car flipped one last time then came to a hault. Fading in and out of consciousness every few seconds, I thought I was going to die. I was almost positive I was a goner. When I had a chance to look around the ground was level with my eyes. I was upside down. Broken glass, the sound of water dripping, a small gust of chilled air every so often. My senses were dulled. Every time I came to I felt around for my phone, only to be stopped from the gut wrinching pain that would make anyone cry. It must be my time to go. The big man upstairs must want me to join him right now. But I have barely lived. I haven't even had a strong stable relationship with a guy. They mostly ended in disaster. I haven't even gone through the steps of making a child, let alone acted on them. But when he thinks you've had enough he surly does make it memorable. So I closed my eyes and waited for it all to be over until I heard a car. As it got closer it got louder, I couldn't place where it was coming from. Then it came to a stop and a door was opened. A person hopped of and came closer talking frantically and breathing loudly.

"Oh my God. Are you okay? Samantha can you hear me? Oh God!!!! Sam!! Sam answer me!!!! Please!" Okay, so this person knows me. "Call 911! Tell them to hurry! Samantha can you move or speak at all? Let me know if you can in some way!"

I opened my mouth to speak but, nothing came out. I tried to turn my head to look at the person talking but couldn't without withering in pain. Then I felt a warm hand on my neck, causing me to jump.

"Oh my. Okay! You're alive. She's alive!!!!! Samantha what hurts?" Everything. "The paramedics are on their way. They will be here in no time." Exactly what you said. There is no time! WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!

About the time I was about to attempt to speak again, I got lightheaded. My breathing slowed down greatly and the persons voice was turning into a murmur. Complete silence and darkness came in no time.

(Luke's POV:)

My night has been busy. Like crazy busy. Working at the pack hospital was gonna be chaotic, my mother told me before I was asked to work here. I was just coming back from one of my patients room when I heard yelling and people running towards the emergency ambulance entrance. I rushed to see what all the chaos was about when I saw Mack jogged past me and I ran after him.

"What's going on Mack?"

"There is a girl. She was injured really bad in a car accident and she's being rushed in."

"We've seen this before. People get rushed in here all the time in worse accidents but they can heal themselves." I replied.

"That won't happen with this one."

"What? Why? Mack! WHY?" I yelled to him as he ran off to the door. I only thought the worst. Did a hunter find her a shoot her with silver? Or did a rogue find her and tear her to shreads? I was brought back to reality when I was being pushed out of the way from another nurse on duty.

"Does anyone know her name?" a nurse yelled.

"No! We wasn't told." a paramedic yelled back.

"Well what is her condition?"

"She has been out of it since we've had her. She as multipul cuts and gashes along with a possible concussion. She has a few broken ribs from what we can tell. It is mostly on her left side when she was hit."

"Alright. We need to get her into surgery right now. Stop the bleeding in her side and set her bones to heal."

They took her through the doors back to surgery and that was the last I saw of them. I felt a hand on my shoulder causing me to jump. I turn to look and it was my mother. Covered in blood. My first reaction that came to me was panic.

"Mom! What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I said while looking over her for any injuries.

"Luke. Luke baby I'm fine! This isn't my blood. I'm not hurt."

"What? Then who's blood is it then?!"

"Samantha Clark's."

"Who?"

"That girl that just came in. Samantha Clark."

"Wait. You found her?" I looked at her in shock.

"I saw the car flip and rushed over as soon as I could."

"How do you know her name?"

"I, ummm, I saw her wallet and it said Samantha Clark." she hesitated. Why would she hesitate?

"You hesitated. Mom why did you hesitate?"

"I don't know what you are talking about young man. I did no such thing."

"Mom."

"I didn't!!!"

Well if she didn't tell me that then I'll ask another thing.

"Okay. Mack told me something that I wasn't sure about."

"What is that baby?"

"He said she might not make it. But that doesn't make any sense! She's a wolf. She can heal herself!!!!"

"He didn't tell you"

"Tell me what?"

"She's not able to heal herself."

"Why?"

"Because she's a human."

(A/N) This is my first book to publish! I have written books before but have never put out for everyone to read! I hope you guys enjoy it! I have major plans for it in the long run!  Please Vote, and Comment!:)

  Love you:) Mwahh!!:)