Dahyun was half-right, though: Nayeon's love for Jeongyeon is one-sided since Jeongyeon said it herself that she's still not sure about her feelings. Nayeon was the only one who confessed, and Jeongyeon never said that she loved her back. She just held on what Jeongyeon said to her after she confessed:
"I don't know. But I know that I can feel something. I just wanted to confirm that if we start dating."

Nayeon gritted her teeth. She didn't expect Dahyun to snap at her that's why she got annoyed. She was about to snap back when Jin noticed the tension and stopped her.

"Okay! Let's end it here!" He said as he patted Dahyun's head, calming her down while apologetically smiling at Nayeon. "Nayeon-ssi, I think your present is a wonderful idea!" He commented, trying to lift up the mood.

"I know, right!?" She rolled her eyes on Dahyun and crossed her arms as she looked away. Dahyun felt a little guilty for what she said and stayed quiet.

"Today is supposed to be a special day since you just got your paycheck, right? So hurry up and go buy it!" He said. Nayeon sighed and bid her goodbye to them but she glared at Dahyun before walking out of the cafe. When Nayeon was out of their sight, Jin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Dahyun and started scolding her. "Dahyun-ah, don't you think what you said to her was wrong?"

Dahyun sighed and sipped oh her drink before responding. "What you said was not good, too, oppa. You can't just naturally support her like that."

"I-it's not like that!" He denied as he waved his hands. Dahyun could only sigh.

"Nayeon unnie..." She muttered. Jin softly looked at her as she looked down to her dessert. "Even though her skills with regards to love and relationships are very low, she doesn't understand just how difficult of a game she is playing." She glanced at him and sighed. "What I mean is that for her, it's going to be 'a series of critical strikes'."

~~~~

Meanwhile, Nayeon roamed around her hometown when she saw something familiar. She grabbed her phone to compare it and she gasped in happiness. She squealed when she saw a banner outside a jewelry store displaying the couple ring she eyed online. It was the same store that was selling it online and it surprised her to know that it was located in Busan. She happily skipped on her way as she entered the shop.

"I guess I won't have to wait for a week or more before it arrives." She muttered.

~~~~

Momo was shopping groceries with Sana. They were arguing on what to buy for dinner when she saw a familiar brunette girl standing a few meters away from them. She panicked when she realized she didn't tell Sana about Nayeon's situation.

"Shit! We have to avoid her!" She lowly mumbled but Sana continued to argue with her.

"I told you already, Momo-ya! Let's have kimchi stew for dinner! Let's go this way." Sana said and pulled Momo to Jeongyeon's direction. Momo began to sweat as she tried to stop Sana.

"Nooo! You can't go that way, Sana-ya!" Momo suddenly yelled and facepalmed herself when she realized what she did. She froze on her spot. Jeongyeon heard them and she's doomed.

"Nice to see you two here." Jeongyeon greeted and Sana happily faced her and greeted her back while Momo was still covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, Hi, Jeongyeon-san! You're having kimchi stew for dinner as well?" Sana cheerfully asked.

"Actually, I'm considering spicy dishes at the moment. And kimchi stew sounds good." Jeongyeon replied and glanced at Momo, who was awfully quiet at the moment. Sana noticed that and nudged her Japanese friend. Momo came back from her trance and nervously glanced at Jeongyeon.