There was a door that lead outside right beside me. So, when no one was looking I slid out the door, rain soaking me within seconds.

As I got closer, I could see David more clearly. He was wearing a gray T-Shirt and jeans that where completely soaked. His hair that he usually had that was always styled a bit upward and then sideways, was now sticking to his forehead. Droplets of rain dripping off his hair. He smiled at me. Just like him my hair was now wet and sticking to my shoulders. I could feel my dress clutch against my thighs. I smiled back at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I couldn't stay away." He replied. "How's the dance?" He said changing the subject.

"It's okay."

"Who are you here with?

"Just my friends and their dates."

"You come here without a date?"

I smiled. "I didn't want to go with anyone else."

He smiled back. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." I walked closer to him, cupping a hand on his cheek and brought my lips to his. He put his hands gently on my waist as he kissed me back.

When we finally pulled apart, our noses where just touching, "I've missed this." He said in a whisper, then leaned in to kiss me again. "Want to dance?" He asked as we parted.

"It's kind of raining," I said. "And there's no music."

"We'll make our own." He placed his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced close together. My head resting on his shoulder. We just swayed back and forth.

After awhile I felt like someone was watching me, and of course when I turned around, there where my friends staring at me through the window. I and David laughed at the scene. We where so embarrassed. But we just laughed it off.

My friends motioned for us to meet them at the front of the hotel so we could stand under the entrance area with a giant umbrella thing, that I forget what it's called, to stay dry.

I held onto David's hand as I led him to the front of the hotel. My friends walked out of the hotel at the same time I and David got there.

"You must be David." Amanda said. "I'm Amanda."

"Nice to meet you, Amanda." He replied.

I started pointing to everyone else as I told him their names and he shook everyone's hands.

"I hear you're from Long Island." Asked Luke.

"Yeah." Was all he replied with.

"You like it here?" Asked Claire.

"I haven't really been here long enough to know." He said while rubbing the back of his neck. "I just arrived an hour ago."

"How long are you here for?" Said Amanda.

"Til' Tuesday morning."

"You'll have plenty of time to see the area." Said Amanda. "We'll all go out tomorrow."

"Sounds fun." I said, I wrapped my arms around David's waist. "What do you think about it, David?"

"Sounds nice." He said, leaning down to kiss the top of my head and then pretended to nibble my head as I laughed.

"Are you guys going to come back in and dance?" Said Sam.

"I think we should go and dry off and change our clothes." I said. "We'll see you guys later."