"Pft-huk!"

Everyone could see Kim Rok Soo chocked on nothing, or more like wheezed.

TCF!Cale saw this and frowned.

"What?"

"Ehem, no-nothing."

Even after he said that, he still needed a minute to compose himself.

'Hah... I remember our team.'

Maybe because after the transmigration, he looked more open than TCF!Cale, their teammates once accidentally spilled their thoughts about when TCF!Cale was still Kim Rok Soo.

"We're not always know what you were thinking about, but it's alright, team leader-nim!"

Kim Min Ah said firmly.

"Yes, you're still our team leader-nim!"

Jung So Hoon also nodded his head.

Cale did not know about his two subordinates’ sorrows as he grabbed the handle of the door to the toy store, the first store they were going to enter in this southern street.

It was the second day of the VIP auction. He didn’t have anything special to do today. The magic bag he handed to the Singten Merchant Guild’s guild leader had a note about what he needed to do, so Cale did not need to worry about that anymore.

"... What did you do to the Singten Merchant Guild's guild leader again? I need to refresh my memory."

TCF!Alberu looked tired. He was expecting a relaxing chapter.

Too bad.

‘Mary and Tasha should be making their moves behind the merchant guild leader as well.’

TCF!Mary and TCF!Tasha finally remembered when this event took place. Both of them nodded.

TBOAH!Mary looked toward her counterpart in curiosity.

TCF!Mary felt her counterpart's curious gaze and mouthing to her.

'I'll tell you later.'

TBOAH!Mary nodded, excited.

But he didn’t want to be at an auction with the theme of Beast people.

If it was not living Beast people, what else could they be auctioning off?

"Excuse me."

TCF!Cale said out loud, effectively drawn the attention to himself.

He remembered this event, but he didn't expect that this thought of his would also be shown.

"For this part, I don't think the children—"

"Cale."

TCF!On tapped his knee. TCF!Cale looked toward her.

"It's alright, we already old enough."

"Yes! We actually already know about this."

TCF!Hong also said.

"It's alright, young master-nim!"

Maes and the other wolf children also nodded their heads.

TCF!Cale looked toward everyone of them before he sighed.

"Don't look if it's too much."

‘Humans are the cruelest of all of the races.’

There were weapons and item that once belonged to famous Beast people, however, the majority of the auctioned items were the remains of beautiful or unique Beast people.
For example, a white Lion’s pure white hide, accessories made of a Whale’s beautiful blue hair, and other things like that.