Chapter 190

[Warning: grammatical errors]

___

Everyone back at their seats, relaxed and comfortable.

"Sooo any request what should we reacting for now?"

Nela asked the people behind her, since she was in the front, between Noire and Kim Rok Soo.

"Can we react to something relaxing?"

TCF!Rosalyn said.

"Agree. Even though for us, we only watching our past, I prefer to not remember any headache, at least for now."

TCF!Alberu agreed with her.

Nela looked like she was thinking. She glanced toward TBOAH side. She saw no disagreement, so she nodded her head.

"I guess, this one is good then."

As she said it, the black screen lightened up.

Chapter 190 – A Small Goal (5)

"It's either we're no longer talking about Cale, or it's a sarcasm all together."

TCF!Alberu said it as if it was a matter of fact. TCF!Cale also nodded.

"Yes. Being a slacker is not a small goal."

Second day of the VIP auction. Billos couldn’t help but wonder what he was doing right now.

Both Billos perked up at their name. TCF!Billos tried to remember the event, while TBOAH!Billos wondered what he did.

“A, are you resting today, young master-nim?”
“Yes.”
Slurp.
“Ah. I got some on me.”

Cale wiped away the sauce near his mouth. He then thought about how he always ate a chicken skewer no matter where he went as he stood in front of a toy store.

"Chicken skewer?" TBOAH!Cale frowed a little. "I know I frequently visited the bar, but I don't really eat anything."

"You should try then, nothing beats alcohols and some side dishes!"

TBOAH!Bud said and ended it with a wink.

TBOAH!Glenn acted like he didn't know him, even though it was already too late.

TBOAH!Cale awkwardly looked toward TBOAH!Bud.

"... I guess... I will?"

“Meeeeeow!”

“Yes, yes. Let’s start with the toy store.”

They were currently in the southern part of Vegas City, which was the area that was the most densely packed with shops. Many tourists went through this street daily.
Billos peeked toward Vice Captain Hilsman, who was standing behind Cale with an empty magic bag.

‘That person is not the type to do that.’

Vice Captain Hilsman.
The Hilsman that Billos knew was an uptight and authoritative person who was aiming for the Captain position.

Such a person was standing with an empty bag for gifts and souvenirs for the Cat children.
Billos could not believe it.

"Ehem! A good vice captain needs to adapt with whatever situation ahead of him!"

TCF!Hilsman tried to cover his embarrassment. Even though he proud of his job, learning other's point of view of him still quite embarrassing.

Hilsman and Billos made eye contact. Billos could see a faint smile on Hilsman’s face. Why did that smile make Billos think of the sorrow of a worker with a peculiar superior?