Choi Han Wiki

[Warning: grammatical errors, swear words]
___

Most of them were doing whatever they wanted. Some just sat at their place, some walked around the room, some looked toward the big screen.

TBOAH!Cale was one of the people who simply stayed put in his place. With a bottle of wine in his hand and flushed face, he looked around the place.

"Want some snacks?"

Ren sat beside him like before as he handed some of the desert he brought.

"... You don't want to switch place?"

TBOAH!Cale said in a whisper, but Ren could hear him just fine.

"What? You also want to kick me off of my seat?"

"What? No. It just..."

"Too lazy to switch. If you don't want me here, you're free to go."

Ren shrugged him off while he stuffed some desert onto his mouth. He missed this kind of luxury.

"I don't know what you went through."

Ren only looked toward the plate on his hand.

"But you're still alive. It's the bare minimum, but it's good enough."

He put some of the desert on his fork and place it in front of TBOAH!Cale.

"I always think sweet foods help with my mood."

TBOAH!Cale lightly push Ren's hand away before he put down the wine bottle and picked another desert for himself.

"Ha, and here I am, kind enough to give you some of my portion."

Ren said it with a snort, but TBOAH!Cale didn't feel any real venom behind his words.

"Now that I think about it. Didn't she called you 'Spara'?"

TBOAH!Cale said as he eat his desert with that elegance a supposed to be trash shouldn't possess.

"Oh? That," Ren cut another piece. "Because it's my middle name."

TBOAH!Cale stopped his movement. He stared at Ren.

"Your middle name?"

"Yes."

"You two must be close."

Now it was Ren who stopped his hand and looked toward him as if questioning what he was talking about.

"She called you with your middle name. So you two must be close... Right?"

"... Yes and no. I guess we have different culture."

Ren continued eating. TBOAH!Cale followed along. They sat in silence as they enjoy their deserts.

Not long after, there was another blinding light covering the room. They could see Nela standing right in front of the big screen.

"Took you long enough."

Noire said as she eat some chips that was placed between her and Kim Rok Soo.

"For your information, I'm not that free."

"What's that on your hand?"

Kim Rok Soo asked her when he saw some papers on her hands.

"Polling."

"About what?"

"Our next reaction."

Nela snapped her fingers, catching everyone attention.

"For the next reaction, I've had asked some people? Being? Whatever, for their opinion. And we got... Choi Han."

"Yes?"