Ch. 1 - Finally

"Ho!"

Cale let out an amused gasp. The White Star was glaring at him with a knowing smirk.

'What is this bastard smiling about now?'

"Cale Henituse."

The White Star continued to stare at Cale as the breeze blew his hair across his face. Cale's allies were nearby, standing more to the sides of the large stone pillar that supported them.

To avoid involving civilians in the White Star's shenanigans Cale used the rock ancient power to create a tall tower that kept them elevated and away from the town.

-You.. you really..

-Weak human! The great and mighty Raon Miru can do that next time! You can't use your ancient  powers so much, if you faint I'll destroy everything!

The Super Rock and Raon spoke in his head.

"Do you really think that this was all I had prepared?"

'Hm? What nonsense is he spouting now?'

Cale's eyebrow raised slightly at the White Star's question. His question got the other's attention as well.

"He must be delusional after receiving such a beating."

Eruhaben commented with a cold scoff.

"You hit him on the head hard, nya-!"

"He must have brain damage, nya-!"

On and Hong happily chimed in.

"You're arrogant, Cale Henituse. You're too confident in your own safety just because you have strong allies. Can you truly rely on them when the time comes for your end?"

'Yes, yes, they're very reliable. But why is this bastard speaking like this? Has he truly lost his mind?'

"Of course! Human will never die with us around. I, the great Raon Miru will protect him! Smart Rosalyn and Goldie Gramps too! And Choi Han! And-"

Eruhaben cut off Raon by gently patting his head. 

"Stay alert, kid."

"Yes, Goldie Gramps!"

"Hahhh.."

Cale sighed as if annoyed, but in reality he was very off put. The same applied to his friends nearby, listening to the White Star speak. Choi Han's hand was on his scabbard while the others subtly stepped in closer to where Cale was standing in front of the White Star.

"Hey Cale, did you know?"

"What?"

Cale began to feel uneasy in his stomach. 

'No, really, what's with him?'

"Pfft, so even the transmigrator doesn't know."

Cale flinched. The White Star looked him directly in the eyes. Eruhaben's expression suddenly paled.

"Cale, that crazy..!"

"Cale-nim!"

"Human!"

Cale suddenly felt dizzy as his world began to tilt. 

"Young Master Cale!"

The White Star continued laughing as Cale's companions sprinted towards him. Cale and the White Star were surrounded in a murky colored aura in that moment.

"I had another ability." 

The White Star smiled sinisterly. Everyone besides the White Star seemed to be frozen in place and unable to move. The only evidence that they were still conscious was their desperate gazes as they tried to approach Cale but couldn't.