Shinazugawa Sanemi's Ending

Narrator's Pov.

After cooking class is over, he heads out and walks down the hallway. He's planning to head back to match class to ask a question to the teacher about him doing his homework in his homeroom class instead of his class. He doesn't want to go all over the school to get to his three teachers that give him homework and do them in their classroom. He thought he can do all of them in one class, and not at his private storage that he calls home. He arrives to his location and notices the door is shut. He opens the door.

Karma enters the math classroom, only to have his eyes widen at the sight of a bloody Sanemi finishing torturing the math teacher, Jackie, Celia, and Bella in the mostly slowest and painful way. All three of them have duct tape on their mouth. The math teacher instantly died when Sanemi sliced her throat wide open after she finished twisting her organs around in her stomach with her pocket knife.

Jackie was tied down on the teacher desk with some ropes that he found. She dissected her body with a creepy grin. Celia has her hand pierce through both of her hands above her head on top of each other on the blackboard. There are two scissors piercing through her bottom legs to pin them against the blackboard, spread wide open. Blood trail down from her hands and her legs. She has cuts all over her body.

There's a very long ruler sticking into her private and comes out of her mouth, making her face the ceiling. Bella has her feet cut off with a sharp dagger that Sanemi had in her pocket to prevent her from running away. Sanemi broke both of her kneecaps, and then forced her legs to do a very painful split on the floor. She cut the end of two rulers to make them look like spears and stabbed them through her leg to pinned them against the ground.

She somehow found a strong rope and tied her against the teacher's desk with it pressing hard against her stomach. Her top part of her body was forced to bend forward, making her hands touched the ground. Sanemi has her foot on her back and is just about to stomp onto her back to make her go all the way to the ground when she sees a surprised Karma from the corner of her eye. She glances over to Karma.

"Oh, hey Karma. What brings you here?" Sanemi smiles at him as if she didn't just kill three people, and that she's about to finish the last one.

"I was going to ask the teacher if I could also do my homework from other classes in here, but instead, I'm witnessing you killing the teacher and three bullies," Karma reveals.

He watches Sanemi slams her foot against Bella, hearing a huge cracking sound coming from her back and her muffle scream. Bella eventually goes silence with her eyes being wide open. There's no movement coming from her, showing him that she had died, painfully. A pile of blood appears benefit her.

"You're not going to run, are you? Hmmm?" Sanemi questions him with her head tilt to the side. She has a twisted smirk on her face.

"Nope," Karma denies. He knows if he said the opposite, Sanemi will latch out on him and do who knows what to him to make sure he doesn't escape from her.

"Good~" Sanemi gets her foot off her back and heads over to Karma. She slams the door shut behind him and pins him against it.

"You had a bright future ahead of you while I don't. I give that up a long time ago, so why did you?" Karma frowns.

"I know you already know how I feel about you~ So you should already know the answer to that question~" Sanemi huskily whispers in his ear. She uses a key that she 'found' the key to unlock the collar on his neck and watches it fall down to the ground.

"Sanemi, you shouldn't-hmph?" Karma is cut off by Sanemi placing her lips against his and takes advantage of his shock expression to shove her tongue into his mouth. Her body presses against his, rubbing a certain spot between his legs to make him moan.