Chapter 6

Four months later~

Narrator's Pov.

It has been four months since Karma accepted the deal to have his freedom back and went to college. Karma dealt with a lot of hatred and anger from the students and the teachers, who refused to welcome him, even the student council didn't accept him as a student in college...well, except for Obanai.

She has been doing everything in her power to make Karma get used to her random hugs and having her sit on his lap before the three classes started. She had been catching up with Karma and had learn his reason to become a wanted serial killer, causing her to be very, very angry, not liking it one bit that her childhood friend went through hell and back.

Obanai's action have caused a lot of eyebrow raises and suspicious from the student councils. They were very puzzled with the way Obanai changed from hating and glaring at Karma to accepting him and welcoming him to college in a blink of an eye. They have never seen Obanai talk to anyone like she has known them for a very long time, let alone with Karma.

Sanemi had been constantly challenging Karma every single day to play a certain sport to see which one of them is better than the other. She was that determined to defeat Karma and humiliated him in front of everyone. It went from stride to football to soccer to volleyball, and so on. There was no ending to their competition.

However, overtime, Sanemi began to enjoy these competitions with Karma and actually praised him here and there. She never knew someone could be so good at playing sports and defeated her so many times. She no longer cared if Karma is the Rampage Killer or not. To her, she liked his present to the point where she fell madly in love with him and became obsessed with him.

Muichiro never really cared if Karma is serial killer or not since the very beginning. She saw him as someone who had been mistreated for a very long time and needed someone that he could call his friend. She spent her lunch with Karma every day underneath the sakura tree or on top of the roof, watching the clouds every day for the past four months.

Muichiro had become very attached to Karma. He's the only person that she was able to remember without someone telling her who they were and what type of person they were. She even started to have the habit of cuddling him whenever she had the chance. She had falling madly in love with him and would do anything to make sure no on interfered her time with him.

Douma, Akaza, and Kokushibo were the only people out of everyone in school that didn't treat Karma like crap and actually accepted him right away. They even ditched Muzan, who transferred to a different school, seeing how her own woman have betrayed her and would stand up to her if she ever came crossed path with them.

They were one of the very first people to learned the whole back story about how Karma became the Rampage Killer and why he's wearing an eye patch over his snake eye. They were quite surprised to see half of his forehead covered in scale, along with his shoulder, half of his left side, and half of his right leg.

Douma went all fangirl on him after seeing his snake eye and his black scale on his body. She even begged him to transform into a small version of his giant anaconda form and gashed over him when he did it. Akaza just shook her head and smiled, not minding one bit that Karma is part snake. She even rubbed his back after he turned himself into the small anaconda.

Kokushibo did the same thing as Akaza and just pet him while he was in his small anaconda form. They all have falling madly in love with Karma and agreed to share him with each other instead of fighting among one another. They even go so far to secretly kill anyone who dared to give Karma a hard time.