Umh. I'm gonna go on a tangent

Dark Pit is a edgy warrior cats kid, and I'm gonna go into detail about his oc because I have too much time on my hands. And a lot about his warrior cats phase.

Dark Pit is one of those kids you'd meet on the playground roleplaying warrior cats, probably yelling at whoever was leader of the clan. 

No one wanted him to be leader, because last time he tried being 'poetic' and smooth with words.

His oc is literally a self insert and creatively name Darkfeather. 

He only responded to his warrior name for awhile.

Dark Pit forced Pit into the roleplay, he also forced Pit to join Thunderclan and not Shadowclan. Pit wanted to be in Shadowclan with Dark Pit, but it didn't work with Darkfeather's story. 

Darkfeather is every edgy warriors oc trope. Dead family, bullied, hates existence, and killed all leaders and joined bloodclan or something. 

A picture of his original character™ who is most likely the son of Scourge

Dark Pit is no longer in his warrior cats phase, well it's not as bad. But once every now and then, there's a drawing of Scourge or Ashfur in his drawing books. The phase ended when warrior cats roleplays got banned after Pit got a bloody nose.