d-1.2

(long ish, a little spicy!)

<<<

     "are we almost there?" beomgyu asked as he sighed and hung his head over yeonjuns shoulder. "yes." yeonjun smiled and felt his heart flutter.

     "yeonjun, why are you doing this for me? we only met a few weeks ago.." beomgyu asked, quietly. yeonjun didn't answer for a second and kept walking. he sighed and looked down. "why do you think?"

     beomgyu pursed his lips and hummed. "are you like, super rich or something?" yeonjun laughed at gyu's cluelessness and kicked a rock. "no." beomgyu tilted his head and tapped his lips with his pointer finger. but before he could guess anymore, yeonjun had walked up to his car.

     he opened the door and let beomgyu in before getting in himself, deciding to hold beomgyu's hand for the car ride too. beomgyu thought the whole car ride about why he would be like that to him. not noticing the way yeonjun would stare at him at red lights, the way he would rub his hand with his thumb while holding it, or the way his eyes sparkled whenever he looked in his eyes. if only he'd noticed.

     yeonjun parked the car in the parking lot and got out to open beomgyus door. he watched his ankle and held his hand as he walked up to his front door. he unlocked it, holding the door open for beomgyu with a smile.

     "aw, yeonjun, your apartment is so cute!" beomgyu sat on the couch and kicked his legs slightly. yeonjun sat next to him and looked at him with a smile. "you're cuter." beomgyu whipped his head around to look at him with this dumb look on his face, landing his head inches away from yeonjuns. he gasped quietly and swallowed. yeonjun held beomgyus chin and stared at his lips.

     did i brush my teeth? does my breathe smell okay? what if he kisses me, a-and it tastes like barf? beomgyu felt his heart pounding in his chest and was afraid yeonjun would hear it as the tension grew. shut up shut up shut up shut up! he just sat there waiting for whatever would happen next, as it felt like it was taking forever.

     yeonjun looked away from beomgyus lips and into his eyes. "is this okay?" he asked. it took a second for beomgyu to answer, but he nodded and looked up into yeonjuns eyes. "good."

     yeonjun, finally, after almost 13 seconds, pulled beomgyus face up to his and kissed him. beomgyu closed his eyes nervously and carefully wiped his hands on his pants before putting them on yeonjuns shoulders, leaning into the kiss.

     yeonjun began to kiss him more passionately, getting beomgyu excited and afraid. the kiss had been going on for less than ten seconds but it felt like so much longer for beomgyu. yeonjun pushed him down lightly, still kissing him and kneeled over on top of him.

     i'm so proud of you, beomgyu! beomgyu felt himself get confident and excited as yeonjun began to kiss down his neck and unbutton his shirt. he pulled away from gyu's body and went back up to his face. "still okay?" beomgyu nodded and pulled his face in to kiss him again.

     yeonjun smirked and sat up to take off his shirt and continued kissing beomgyu. he lifted him up and carried him to his bedroom.

     the rest is history.

a/n
fml 🫥