day 14.2

wednesday @7:33

     "beomgyu, kai and i are going home. i'm driving him, ask yeonjun to drive you please." gyu grabbed taehyun's arm. "what? what are you talking about? we agreed to stay in the arcade afterwards together! don't leave me!!" gyu pleaded.

     "you'll be fine. have fun! not too much fun though." he winked and walked out with kai. beomgyu shoved his hands into his hair before taking a deep breath and walking back to yeonjun.

     "they both left.." gyu looked down at his fingers. "oh. why?" beomgyu shrugged and jun sighed. "whatever, at least i still have you!" gyu looked up a little suprised, jun smiled and took his hand. "i'm going to beat you in every single one of those games."

     gyu, too offended to care about the hand touch, scoffed. "you? beat m-" yeonjun yanked him into the arcade.

>>>

     "haha, you thought." gyu laughed, walking out the arcade with little prizes in his hands. "you're actually insane. i think you cheated."

"did not!"
"did too."

     "i didn't!" gyu bit his bottom lip and yeonjun ruffled his hair. "i'm just kidding." jun smiled and lifted gyu's chin with his index finger.

     gyu's expression faded as his mouth slightly opened up. he swallowed. jun laughed quietly and took a step closer to gyu, still holding his face. "y-yeonjun.. there's people.." gyu looked around nervously.

     jun rolled his eyes jokingly and let go. "jeez, what did you think i was gonna do?" he put his arm around gyu's shoulder and starting walking out. "let's go, i'm tired." gyu smiled and giggled quietly as they walked to jun's car.