Chapter 1. C || Meeting Them

~~Third Person POV~~

Y/N Panicked As The Adult In Red Grabbed Their Wrist Tightly. Making Them Panic.

'What's He Gonna Do? Kill Me, Insult Me, Something Probably Worse!'

"I-is Something Wrong Sir?" The Young Adult Spoke.

The Red Adult Looked At Y/N For A Bit Making Y/N More Scared.

"You Nearly Forgot Your Notebook."
He Held Up My Notebook. I Took It Quickly. I Sighed Quickly, I Gave Him A Box With A Button

"Oh! Thank You Sir! Just Press This Button When You're Ready!"

Red Son Gave Y/N A Small Nod And Went On To What He Was Doing. Later Y/N Left To Serve More Customer.

~~Red Son's POV~~

They're Perfect To Being My 'Friend'! I Looked Around For Them Soon I Saw Them Chatting With Some Man. Well I Don't Want To Immediately Get Information From Them. The Best Thing To Do Is To Get To Know Them.

~~Y/N's POV~~

It's Been Hours Since The Opening For This Place. Everyone Was Calm And Nothing Has Gone Wrong. I've Been Chatting With F/N For A While, We Didn't Talk Much But It Was Mainly About The Bar

Beep Beep Beep Table 15

"Hold On F/N, I'll Be Right Back!"

Quickly Walking Over I Saw The Man Just Leaning On His Chair Waiting For Me.

"Hello Sir, Is Everything Alright?"

"Hm? Oh Yes, I'd Like To Pay Now."

I Told Him To Follow Me And I Took Him To Pay.

"That Would Be 17.89, Would You Like To Round That Up?"

"No Thank You,"

He Gave Me His Credit Card To Pay For It And Left After Paying. Before Leaving Those Doors He Gave Me A Small Unnoticeable Small And Waved At Me. I Waved Back Of Course.

I Walked Back To F/N With A Smile.

"Who Was That? An Old Friend, A BoyFrienddd?"

"You Know It Was A Customer"
I Slightly Joked Punch Him In The Shoulder

.
.
.

After Working Of Hours We Finally Closed. Everyone Was At The Employees Room

"God This Job Was Wrecking," Chuckled F/N Along With Everyone.

"You All Amazing Today! Tomorrow At The Same Time Get Here, We Got Another Big Day And So Forth!"

Everyone Groaned,

"Cmon! You Joined This Job For A Reason, Apart From Being Payed Of Course."

~~TimeSkip~~