✨Life positivity ✨

We all want to emit Zen energy around us and always have that Aura. It's most important to always look at the bright side of everything and find a silver lining in every dark cloud. Especially in times of difficulty and the pandemic and war.

Here are tips on how to do that:

#1 Acceptance

This is very important when you are going through rough times. You need to acknowledge and accept whatever situation you are in.

#2 Focus on the good!

"Look at the bright side!" It's a saying that people throw around casually, but it does hold a powerful meaning. Yes you know things are rough, but will you choose to dwell in the down side of whatever is happening? NO!. You'll see the better side of whatever is happening, because it might be a blessing in disguise. It might also be serendipitous in the midst of the chaos.

#3 Surround yourself with positive people

Cut off the toxic people. Cut off the people with bad vibes and energy. Cut off the Debbie downers. Let them go!

#4 Be open

Be open to solutions to simmer down the chaos. Let yourself accept positive things and people. Do not turn down anything that can bring you good energy.

#5 Practice Makes perfect!

Practice! practice! practice!

Practice being positive to yourself, practice being positive to others too. Tell yourself positive things and believe it and also extend that positivity to others too.

Mini tips:

•Read self help books

• Eat well

•Exercise

•Listen to uplifting music

•Very crucially, Spend time with God if your are religious. You'll find inner peace.

"If you are at peace with yourself, you'll be at peace with others"

~~~~~

DictatorB