My brother wanted to give you this.

Y/N's POV:

"-Hey, Y/N, can I come in?
-Yes."

Sirius came in, smiled to me and I smiled back.
He came to sit next to me, he told me how his day went, what prank they did today and to who, then he took a letter from under his shirt and handed it to me.

"-I had to hide it so no one could take it. It's from my brother, he wanted to talk to you and since I told him that you weren't feeling well and that you didn't want to see anyone, I told him to write what he wanted to tell you.
-Thank you..!
-No problem. I'll let you read this alone and I'll come back later with something for you to eat."

I nodded, thanked him again and he left.
Once I was sure that no one would come in all of a sudden, I opened the letter.

"Good afternoon? Good evening? Good whatever time you're reading this.
I won't ask how you're feeling because the question would be stupid, but do you feel a little better?

I know that you're not okay and that you try to hide it, and I just wanted to let you know that I understand what you're going through because I do the same. I'd love to say these stupid things like 'It'll get better' or 'There is no shame to have, it's okay to not be okay' but how can I say that if I don't like people saying that shit?

And to answer to the very last sentence you said to me, I will also always make sure you are always okay, even when I'm at my lowest.

Anyway, I hope that you will feel better with time and that I'll see you soon... Take all the time you need and take care of yourself. <3

R.A.B."