Cupidon

Hello.
This is your reminder to love your best friend and talk shit with them!

There you go, I'll let you read now!____________________

____________________

Y/N's POV:

He'll be there... I won!
I ran to the boys' dormitory with a triumphant smile on my face and did my dramatic entrance of the day by slamming the door.

"-Cupidon is here! Sirius, I pointed him with my index and my thumb was up, you're coming with me!"

Sirius laughed while the other boys where looking at each other, curious.
They didn't ask what they wanted to ask me though.

I brought Sirius to the girls dormitory since my roommates were still in class and made him sit on my bed. All along, my smile didn't leave my face.

"-So, doing this by memory, the person you want to end up with is Remus, right?
-Yup!
-Do you know his interests?
-Yeah! Chocolate, books, and he also has a lot of muggle records! His favourite is David Bowie.
-That's really great, even I don't know that much about my future husband.
-Do you even have someone? He laughed.
-No. Because my future husband is actually my bed. So you're sitting on my future husband right now.
-Aren't you jealous?
-No, because you fancy Remus so no jealousy is needed.
-You've got a point there. So, is Cupidon decided to help me or is he too busy thinking about his own guy?
-I just said that I have no-
-Oh yeah? So you're gonna tell me that the smile on your face, it's because your bed finally proposed?
-Oh. My smile faded immediately. That is... Hum... Well, no. But we're here to help you with Remus. So-
-You've got a date, am I wrong?
-It's not a date.
-So you have someone! He was smiling happily. Who is it?
-No one. I... Think of a lie, Y/N. And quick! I just got a letter from my mom this morning saying that I'll be able to see my cousin again during the break and it's been a very long time since the last time I saw him.
-Y/N, you're an orphan...
Well, shit.
-Cupidon is leaving, your lessons aren't today! I was about to leave but Sirius got up and stopped me by grabbing my sleeve. Damn, what's with the sleeve grab? I'm sure it's a family thing, again!
-Tell me who's the lucky guy! Maybe that I can help!
-You can't even help yourself with Lupin, how could you help me?
-That's rude!
-But I'm right.
-You're not gonna tell me, are you?
-Absolutely not. I'm too young to die.
-What?
-Nothing. Can I leave?
-No! You were supposed to help me!
-Alright. But don't talk about Re... About the guy. Damn, that was close!
-Alright."

I gave him some simple and chill advices that could help him to start slowly without being too obvious. He listened well and nodded to let me know that he understood.

He was sometimes asking some questions when he had doubts or some things like 'but what if he doesn't react like that?' so I gave him a good, a neutral and a bad scenario for every thing I was telling him.

Today's Cupidon lesson ended and I brought him back to the boys dormitory.
Before going in, he asked me:
"-I know that's not what you want because you don't talk to the other boys but could you help James? The poor guy is desperate."

I sighed but said yes anyway.
He thanked me and went back to his room.

Now, it's nap time!