Chapter I.

The two-hour bus ride from the city center to the final stop on the border of the two villages for Seulgi was one of the most terrible and unbearable. Not only that, this idea of the mother with the holidays in the village still could not fit in her head, so also the unexpected happened, the girl really had a stomach ache. Naturally, the driver easily remembered Seulgi and the rather extraordinary request of her parents under no circumstances to let her leave the transport before arriving at her destination. But who knew that the phrase 'I want to go to the toilet' would not be a lie for escape, but an attempt to save yourself from an irreversible embarrassment!

No matter how hard she tried to convince the man of the veracity of her words, not being ashamed of anyone, yet the bus did not stop. Barely surviving the road, mentally cursing everything and everyone, Seulgi ran out of the transport and rushed to the nearest gas station, not forgetting to shout to her grandparents about her suitcases in the bus trunk. As always, it didn't really start out in the best way... After experiencing the inconvenience and stress, Seulgi was even more indignant, all this is clearly an unkind sign! Although, seeing the smiles and outstretched hands of her grandparents in order to hug their granddaughter, the girl thought for a second, maybe everything is not so bad.

"Seulgi, sweetheart, we missed you so much!" the sincerely happy grandmother embraced Seulgi, who was a whole head taller than her, unable to rejoice at the guest's arrival.

"How did you get here? Is it all good? Where did you run so quickly? Did something happen?" grandpa was inundated with inquiries, in whose eyes glee and undisguised anxiety sparkled.

"It's okay, I just felt sick on the bus..."

"Are you feeling bad? My god! You need to rest soon! Grandfather, call the car," grandmother immediately raised a panic, not paying attention to Seulgi's words that now she is already better.

"Everything is fine, calm down," but the grandmother no longer listened to her granddaughter, but just dialed in the commotion the friends' numbers who had their own car.

Twenty minutes later, this 'car' arrived, battered by the life of the 'Zhiguli' of a vile yellow color. Looking around the car body incredulously, Kang still sat in the back seat, while managing to ask: "Does this iron know how to ride?" then she got a slap from her grandmother.

 Looking around the car body incredulously, Kang still sat in the back seat, while managing to ask: "Does this iron know how to ride?" then she got a slap from her grandmother

As it turned out, the piece of iron still drives, despite the terrible roads, if they can be called roads at all, very well. Only this did not save Seulgi from motion sickness, as it rocked them more than in the bus. That's what's called a rural roller coaster, worse than Disneyland.

Driving almost into the wilderness of the village, far from the bus stop and small empty grocery stores, the girl became a little uncomfortable. The car constantly turned left and right, as if circling in an endless labyrinth and looking for a way out of it, because of which Seulgi could not remember the way to the place where buses and taxis go, and mentally lost. It was just a matter of looking out the yellowed window of the car and, relaxing as much as possible, looking at the local scenery.