The Puffball Secret (Meta Knight X Reader)

Start from the beginning

Their parents were in the run, really angry with furious devilish looks on their face.. "[Y/N]!!" The father shouted, [Y/N] instantly turned around with a small gasp to their parents. "I'm sorry." Meta Knight said. "I don't understand this." A small whimper from tiff, before running to the castle with sadness. [Y/N] was watching their parents slowly getting to them, and [Y/N] had "please don't kill me" eyes.

[Y/N]'s parents grabbed [Y/N]'s hands and dragged them away, soon they were locked away and no one seen them ever since, but only their parents.

Everyone was upset about the weird turn of events.

Luckily though, in a few days the ninja was successfully stopped and killed.

~

Now back to the timeline we're in right now.. a horrible nostalgia trip from 2 years ago.

[Y/N] gets food and water from their parents, while being locked in the basement behind a cell for ages..

"I'm tired of this fairytale bullshit" [Y/N] said whimpering, kicking a wall.

"I think no one misses me, i totally made them upset." [Y/N] said to themselves once again.. they still were miserable from the events of 2 years ago..

"I rather consume a whole gross plate of mushrooms."

[Y/N] did tried to find ways to escape, but never managed and only failed and gave up on the plans.. they usually get insanely mad and throws things to the floor at 2 am when their parents were out.. the throws were extremely loud because of how much strong and fast [Y/N] throws them, it makes the ground shake sometimes, even a fraction of the village feels the shake.. they thought it was coming from a Japanese dragon.

[Y/N]'s prison cell was too strong by the way.

And [Y/N] turned 18 today, it was their sweet birthday, i think no one plans on celebrating it.

[Y/N] was pacing back and forth, looking for anything to do on their birthday.. until they realised.. puffballs receive abilities when they age 18.. when [Y/N] found out, they were overjoyed and couldn't wait to utilise that ability to escape out of this foolish bizarre jail.

~

[Y/N]'s POV:

I have came up with a brilliant idea to escape out of this ridiculously strange world by using the new ability I'll be getting because I'm turning 18 today... but what ability would it be, would it be Kirby's power or a new one?

I'll finally get the freedom I deserve, after this 2 year of being locked in a prison like my parents are used to taking away someone's life.

I was so thrilled to break free when I noticed that I'll hatch my ability, I'm now trying to figure out how to get that ability as soon as possible, so I could break out before my parents find out I'm turning 18 and possibly do something to make the ability less effective.

I tried doing the power that Kirby had, which is the power of inhale.

It suddenly didn't work.

After a few minutes of trying, I slammed my head against the wall, it began to crack, which usually never happened, and that was my ability.. after I discovered that my ability was the type of ability to be cracking stuff off, that's great enough.. my ability is perfect to get out of this fucking place, the ability may be a little bad, but I'll hopefully get a better one soon enough.

[Y/N] faced the wall and backed up a little before taking a deep breath and rushing and bumping to the wall, which cracked the whole wall into pieces and an alarm suddenly went off, which I didn't question and climbed up the grass.. this is good because my parents aren't home.. but they will be after hearing that alarm.