Part 7 - Visiting them

Start from the beginning

Param: Itna tension mat lo... pura din khel ke thak jayegi toh apne aap so jayegi. Bass iss khoobsurat chehre par khushi aur smile honi chahiye. 

He forgot that he was getting romantic in front of his younger siblings. Barkha saw him wide eyed because she was well aware of their surrounding but her husband had suddenly lost it!! 

Karan and Tanisha fake coughed. Param came back to his senses. Barkha blushed and ran away. Karan and Tanisha also saw their ways to their respective rooms quickly.

Param: Arey Barkha suno toh!!

But she ran away

Param: Inn chote bhai behn ki wajah se saara mood karaab ho gaya!! Chalo koi nahi Param Shergil, ab kya kar sakte hai? Jao jaake ready ho jao warna pyaar toh milega nahi par late hone ka illzaam aur lag jayega tumpe

He also went to get ready. Everyone got ready and left for going to Monami's house. The elders had already left to meet the Pandit Ji. Karan had a different excitement on his face because his day will start with his Rani Sahiba. Soon they reached their destination. Karan and Faizi were coming to their house for the first time. 

They got down from their respective Mercedes-Benz and saw a very fancy and lavish multi storeyed building. Probably the most extravagant one they have seen. It's height touched the skies. They knew it was a posh place. Not that they were poor or middle - class, but they always lived in lavish bungalows since childhood. Faizi and Karan complimented the place.

 They got in the lift and Barkha pressed the button that would drop them at the 28th floor. The lift opened and they headed towards a stylish door. It said "Kapoor's'".

They rang the door bell and Ayesha welcomed them. It was a enormous house with 8 bedrooms and a huge - ass living room and a  extra - surreal kitchen. Everyone settled themselves. Baby and Kiaan were already playing in Kiaan's playroom. Everyone was just casually talking. But Rahul and Monami were missing. Karan's eyes were just wanting to see her. Faizi noticed it. 

Faizi (whisper) - Kisko dhoondh rahe ho Janaab ji?

Karan (whisper) - Tere dimaag ko... Paagal hai kya yaar? Samajh nahi aa raha tujhe? Teri hone wali bhabhi ko

He winked at Faizi

Faizi  (whisper) - Ayyyeee hayyye... Sabr kijiye jaanam, aa jayengi bhabhijaan

Karan (whisper) - Arey lekin aayegi kab? 

Faizi (whisper) - Aa jayengi... tum chill karo

Karan (in mind) - Yeh Rani Sahiba ki late aane ki aadat kab jayegi? Late woh hoti hai aur band mera bajta hai... Kab se wait kar raha hu Rani Sahiba. Dekho tumhara Kadoosh Shergil aa gaya hai aur tumhara wait kar raha hai... jaldi aa jao 

His trance was broken by Rajveer

Raj: Waise Karan aur Faizi, tum dono pehli baar ghar aaye ho na?

They nodded

Raj: So come let me show you around

They got up and followed Raj. He showed them the rooms:

His parents' room

Ayesha and his room

Kiaan's room

Kiaan's playroom and study room , where he and Baby were currently playing

The Pooja room

His study

Ayesha's study 

and the store room

They passed through a corridor which had many photo frames of different sizes. Most of them had Monami in them. He glanced through them with a sheepish smile. They came back and got settled with everyone. Monami and Rahul were still missing. 

Tanisha: Ayesha bhabhi, Rahul aur Monu kidhar hai? Unhe call karke bulaiye na... discussion start karte hai

Karan mentally thanked his sister for asking this question because he was too hesitant to do so.

Aayan: Woh call nahi recieve nahi karenge

Karan : Kyu?

Agastya: Come lets show you

So all of them went to the podium which was on the 35th floor. 

________________________________________________________________________________Hey lovelies!! Stay tuned to know more about the story :)

As informed earlier, updates will be irregular and slow. So please cooperate

Love

Tanvi <3