But would the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook, be able to leave his shorty hyung in pain? No way. Not at all.

[9] Christmas Day - A Jikook Christmas Special [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:

Jikook and the hyungs spends the holiday with a warm heart. And maybe with warm bodies?

[10] Cuddles and Hugs [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jungkook turned clingy in the middle of the street, getting the attention of the people walking around them.

Jimin could only be embarrassed of his husband.

[11] Playboy [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
People calls him a playboy, even though he's not. He doesn't even get why they call him like that when he only wants one person. That's Park Jimin.

[12] Promise [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
With his new song that was released just awhile ago, Jimin didn't know it would get this much love at all.

He's thankful for the Armys, but more than that, to his supportive members.

[13] Mr. CEO [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
It all started with a remarkable encounter. On an elevator at that.

All Park Jimin want was to get a job, a stable one. But why does God needs to make his life miserable than it already is?!

He could only think that he's actually working with a devil instead of an actually human being.

He has never met someone who's too cold-hearted like this man! And why is the devil so attractive tho? Aish!

He never expected to get along with his boss, the one and only Jeon Jungkook, CEO of Jeon Empire. Never at his wildest dream.

But seems like... even a stone would melt with little bit of heat rubbing off its hardness. Same with his bunny-like boss.

___________
[14] Dangerous Love [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jimin has been trained as an elite for years now. He had always completed his missions that were tasks to him before.

But... that was before. When all he needs to do was to give justice to those who deserves it, and sent criminals behind bars.

Who knew that they will have to encounter someone so uncanny? No one.

[15] Kissed [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Based on the infamous "Kookmin Kissed at Fact Music Awards."

Wherein Jungkook went naughty and decided to tease his short boyfriend in public.

[16] Perfect Man [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:

Jimin and Jungkook were inseparable since highschool.

They are each other's best of friend. They are known to be each other's soulmate.

Although Jimin is saying that he and Jungkook are just friends, nobody would believed him because on their point of view, what the boys are doing is not normally how friends would do to each other.

On the other hand, Jungkook is making fun of it. He said that he's enjoying watching his hyung blush.

After some time, they've decided to just let what the people wants to think about them.

[17] Attention [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:
Jungkok is in bad mood.

Jungkook is jealous.

Jungkook is clingy.

Jungkook wants Jimin-hyung's ATTENTION!

[18] Lifetime Mate [COMPLETED]

Synopsis:

The Jeon's and the Park's had always been one of the best clans in Seoul, South Korea.

So it was not a surprise when both of the youngest sons were arranged to marry each other in the future.

Not like they hate it either way.

[19] Marriage Without Dating [ON-GOING]

Jeon Jungkook has the best life one could ever imagine. He's a plastic surgeon, smart, rich, handsome, spoilt son, a bachelor, basically everyone's dream. And yet, his mom isn't satisfied enough. Mrs. Jeon wants an in-law.

But that's the problem, Jeon Jungkook doesn't ever want to commit into a relationship, less a marriage!

Unfortunately, his cousin just add up to his problem.

But maybe.... it isn't that bad...

He is after all.... able to meet a Park Jimin.