Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love

Start from the beginning

But as soon as they got the thread inside the needle's hole, they started sewing the clothes they want to fix.

Jean listens intently to every instructions that Levi gaves him. And he's so focused in watching how Levi sew. The young man is surprisingly a fast learner that Levi doesn't even have to repeat what he says or do.

"Is this okay, captain?" Jean asked as he showed Levi his work.

Levi looked at Y/n's cardigan, the hole on the sleeve is now gone and patched up by Jean. "Yeah. It's fine." Levi said.

Levo cut the thread of his needle after finishing sewing the hole on Erwin's pants. While Jean smiled and swiftly folded Y/n's cardigan. Levi stared at Jean for a while. "Oi, what do you think of Y/n?" Levi randomly asked.

Jean paused, he looked at Levi with a confused look. "Sir?" Jean said.

Levi frowned. "What do you think of Y/n? How do you see her? What's your opinion on her....as a man."

Jean was taken aback, his eyes widened a little and mouth in slight-agape. "H-huh...?" Jean said.

He looked at Y/n's cardigan. "Why are you asking, captain?" Jean asked.

Levi sighed and rolled his eyes.

He folded Erwin's pants and put it on the other sofa, he also started keeping the sewing materials they used.

"Why do think I'm asking?" Levi said.

Jean wasn't able to answer even if he has an answer. He just stared at Y/n's cardigan with his brows furrowed.

The captain crossed his arms over his chest and just quietlt stared at Jean.

"Uhmm...Y/n is..." Jean spoke.

Levi raised a brow when he saw the smile that slolwy crept onto the young man's lips. Huh...that smile says a lot.

"She's kind, smart, strong and beautiful. She's also talented. She knows a lot of thingd and can do a lot of things, her singing voice is good... heh...she even dances well. She's very caring, understanding and respectful. She used to be a crybaby but now she grew up into a brave lady." Jean said.

"I see..." Levi said as he nod.

The captain stood up and walked towards his table.

He opened one of his drawer's table and picked up a red notebook.

There's a written, "Songs for him" on the cover of the red notebook.

"Oi."

Jean looked at Levi, he was surprised when the captain threw the notebook to him, luckily, he was quick to move and catch it. Jean stared at the note-book, he was surprised upon seeing it familiar. "Isn't this...?" Jean muttered.

--

- Year 849 - (New Year's Eve)

Tonight's the last night of year 849, and when the time hits 12 A.M. year 850 will be welcomed into the world.

The streets are lively whilst the people of Trost waits for the new year. Lots of different stalls are opened even when it's already night.

Establishments are also opened, men, woman, elderly people and children can be seen everywhere. Group of friends or even families are outside.

It's just so happy.

The front lines doesn't look like a front lines because of how lively the town is. Well, for th people, being this happy without worrying about titans just for once is not a bad thing at all.