Don't fucking do this to me

Ik you're mad at me bc of yesterday but this is fucking important.

Answer your phone

I'm sorry pls just answer your phone

Elijah pls don't do this to me rn

I step out and look outside the small window. Daniel is out of the car and having a heated conversation with Santi. The world stops as I look at him pull out a gun. Santi quickly shouts something to me, and then, a gunshot is heard and I watch as his body falls to the ground.

The image wakes me from my state of disbelief and I quickly look at the other window and head for it, while I text Elena to come to this gas station with Elijah as soon as possible.

I won't be here, but Santi probably will, so he might make it if they get here fast enough. I climb out of the window and land on my feet.

I start running, but I make it less than twenty feet before arms grab me. I turn around and see the same woman from the club, and I finally remember why she looked so familiar that night. She sat with Gatalas' people.

"Make a scene, and you die," she points a gun at my head, and I freeze.

A car stops in front of us with Daniel behind the wheel and the woman pushes me towards it.

Daniel looks at me from the mirror and a sadistic smile is plastered on his face.

Suddenly, something hits me on the head, and my vision goes black.

Alena violently opens the door to my office, and I can't help but look at her in confusion

Alena violently opens the door to my office, and I can't help but look at her in confusion. "Elijah, something is wrong. Something is very wrong." She looks like she's hyperventilating, so I offer her a bottle of water. "Take this, and calm down for a second. What do you mean?"

She shoved her hand in her pocket to fish out her phone and hands it to me, with a shaky hand.

As I read the text, my heart drops.

need u and Elijah

And the next text is a dropped pin of a location.

I immediately grab my phone and head downstairs to get my shoes. "I'm coming with you." I don't have time to argue or explain why it's best for her not to come, so I agree.

I unlock my phone and see approximately 20 missed calls from Lili and texts too.

Elijah

Something is wrong

I need you to fucking answer

Please

Idc if you're pissed at me right now

Please answer

Ffs elijah

Don't fucking do this to me

Ik you're mad at me bc if yesterday but this is fucking important.

Answer your phone

I'm sorry pls just answer your phone

Elijah pls don't do this to me rn

My phone muted all notifications from her. I didn't do this. What the fuck?!

I walk into the car and follow the directions to the location, driving past the speed limit and ignoring red lights.

We get there in less than ten minutes and the image in front of us stills me for a moment. Santi is laying on the ground bleeding from his abdomen, but there's no sign of Lili or Daniel.

"Fuck!"

Alena is already on the phone with 911 as she tries to stop Santi's bleeding.

As she does that, I try to track Lili's phone, as I search the bathroom and the vicinities, but when I see it on the concrete, I lose hope, especially because her engagement and wedding rings are on the floor next to it. So, the tracking devices in them won't be useful.

Not many people know about it, not even Lilliana, so whoever is behind this knows a lot about my wife and me.

The only person who can be behind this is -

My thoughts are interrupted by Alena, who shouts for me to come.

"He's awake. He's trying to say something, Elijah." As soon as she says that, the ambulance arrives, and the paramedics get out and crowd Santi's space.

Before he's loaded into the ambulance he says my name, loud enough for me to hear him, so I approach him quickly.

"It was Daniel," that's all he can say before he's loaded into the ambulance.

"Alena, go with them. I need to find Lilliana." She nods and gets in the ambulance.

"Kenan, get everyone to meet at mine and Lilliana's place, now."

told y'all shit was an to go to shit ;)

anyways I have a busyyy week next five days and have some time off school for a week after that so I'll try and get more chapters up . . more than one a week at least

hope you guys enjoyed this