𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 | 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄! 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐋 & 𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒. 𝐄𝐗𝐄 𝐗 𝐌!𝐑

<[REQUESTED BY: Dracunyan1987]>

(Y/N) = (Your Name)
(N/N) = (Nickname)

T/W: A Psychopathic Doll and a Psychopathic Greyscale Tails.

In this Universe, you are Boyfriend's and Girlfriend's Best Friend, that's all you need to know.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Though being quite Lonely, you had two Friends, Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

You Rapbattled with them quite alot, and you were able to meet a lot of other People who were usually chill with you.

There was one, that you met days ago, Tails.EXE, He was an interesting Person.

He was Killed a long time ago by Sonic.EXE and now lives in a Grey Version of himself.

He usually was in pain, but after meeting you, he changed a lot.

He always wanted to talk to you, and I mean always.

For you, He was a Great Person to talk to, like stated, he's an interesting person.

Even if the World he lived in, always gave you shivers, you were able to still talk to him.

Anyway, One day, Boyfriend let you Rapbattle against a Doll-Like figure, that represented Tails.

After the Battle, The Doll just stared at you, mumbling something.

That was Fun! I'll give you that.You Smiled, The Doll just kept staring.

You raised an eyebrow, when you felt Boyfriend's Hand on your Shoulder.

Beep bap Bop Skedap Beep..

(We should probably leave..)

You nodded slowly, before looking back at The Doll, still staring at every muscle you moved.

You looked back at Boyfriend, who was Walking away with Girlfriend, Looking back, The Doll was gone, However you heard Faint Whispering.

You shook it off and followed The Couple.

You thought you heard Tails.EXE's Voice far away, as you looked behind.

Still nobody.

For some reason, you stopped walking on the Red and White Checkered Floor.

You knew for a fact someone else was here.

When you started walking again, turning back to The Couple, They disappeared.

Boyfriend? Girlfriend?..You started looking around for them. They were nowhere to be seen.

You then felt A Presence right behind you, You slowly turned around, to be met with your Friend, Tails.EXE

Oh..Hey Tails..! D-Do you know where Boyfriend and Girlfriend went off to?

He titled his head a little in a Cute Manner.

“Why would you care about them?“

Because they are my friends

“No they aren't.“

You raised an Eyebrow, as you replied.

Y-Yes they are?

“Like I've Stated, (N/N), They arent“

You felt something wrap it's arms around your Neck.

Their arms felt soft and Fuzzy.

“We are Your Friends, (Y/N).“ You heard Tails Doll's Voice Behind your Ear.

A Chill ran down your Spine, as Tails.EXE cupped your Cheek and Smiled.

“Not Only are we your Friends, We are your Lovers..“

You felt weak, as something hit you by the back of the head.

You stumbled onto the Ground, as you heard the two say something in an unison. 

We will be Togheter forever, (N/N)~“

And just like that, You Lived in their World Forever, Always having fun with them, talking to them daily, listening to "Can you Feel the Sunshine?“

Even though you felt happiness, you felt dread.

However, you did love their Affection towards you, that's for sure..

You never knew you needed two Tails, that gave you a lot of Attention Daily, But now you do.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

<[WORDS: 558]>