chapter 53(Alex pov:-13)"Why you did that Wife?"

Start from the beginning

'Is it your husband who is too possessive that he ordered you not to talk any boy? Or you aren't comfortable?'

Well...that's partial true!

Both the options.

But i just laughed at him waving that matter away. But his sentence only remind me his sentence which made me blush.

Before I can say anything much I saw Max-The driver standing there signaling me to come.

"Nothing. I was just too busy with new surroundings."

The excuse I made was partially true again. I withdrawed my hand from his hold. Even it doesn't meant anything I don't like any bodies touch..

Except my husband's

"Oh! And Eva sorry if I made you uncomfortable. it's just you were the only one I know here so..I thought to mingle with you."

He said.

I looked at him not knowing what to say..so I just nodded my head. It was getting awkward to stand there any second more so I just took my excuse and run toward Max.

"Eva dear we are here"

My thoughts broke hearing Max voice. I nodded at him and come out of car hold Isa securely to my chest. She still was sleeping and I know she will wake up only when her father will tinglish her like he do when he come home.

I was making my way toward his cabin when I heard people murmuring. They were speaking in a hushed tone. Ignoring them I made my way to the receptionist. She looked tensed like something happened.

Alexander too wasn't sounding soo well..a fear Rose inside me thinking anything bad happening to him. Walking to the lady who is in late forties sitting on the reception I asked her in hushed tone.

"Anything happened here Miss rose?"

Hearing me she looked up and stood up in respect.

"Good evening Mrs knight. I was just looking at the visitor list so I didn't saw you. And my apology can you repeat?"

Embarrassed I smiled at her abs greeted her. And asked the same question again. To which she look tensed again.

"Umm Actually Miss Layla Johnsons made a visit here and Mr.knight isn't happy with it"

She said and my body frozen. I frown at this. Why do she need to visit here. From Alexander's reaction I know he hates Layla then why she visited him.

Frowning I made my way to his cabin which was close. I know his mood will not be much good so I decided not to angry him up and knocked on the door.
After a second I heard his goofy voice

"Come in"

Alexander's pov

My mind will burst with the thought I was having now. My mind was getting all negative ideas it can get but what was making it go stop was

My little wife's innocent face.

Whenever I think something wrong about her, innocent face appear in front of my eyes making my thought come to halt.

And then I decided to call her. To call her here in front of me. In front of my eyes. In my arms.

Where she belongs..

I sat on my chair with those photos in front of me. I can't help but feel a bit hurt too. Hurt that she didn't shared anything with me.

I don't know these photos are right or wrong but looking at them made me feel jealous...extremely jealous.