"falling with you in the convenience store"

Começar do início

As Hyeri made her jump, her shopping basket smacked Sehun right in the face. This caused a series of chain reactions within the vicinity.

Sehun was the first to take the fall as Hyeri toppled on top of him.

The case of beer crashed into the floor as the glass bottles within the six-pack now lay broken into sharp pieces. A small pool of beer surrounded them as well.

Surprisingly, the shelves within the ailes were impacted a little bit with a few products spawled around the floor.

The bag of Hot Cheetos was no where near the site however one of Hyeri's selected bag of chips had made its way on Sehun's face.

"....Ouch," Sehun grunted as he took the chip bag off of his face.

"Lays? Is this hyung's chips too?" Sehun made a mental note to grab a bag of these before leaving the store. That is if he was in the proper condition to do so.

He winced when he tried to get up. Luckily, the jacket his hyungs put on him was made of thick leather that was impenetrable to the dangerous shards of the beer bottles.

"Oh shit, the beer!" Sehun looked around him and was startled by Hyeri who lay on his chest.

"Hey! HEllo-Hey, Miss!" he rapidly shook the limp girl on top of him.

Hyeri grumbled, "What the hell just happened?" She rubbed her eyes.

Once she fully regain awareness of her surroundings did she utter a yelp.

"AHHH..!" Hyeri pushed herself off of Sehun.

"Oh no what happened to all my chips? Where is my shopping basket?! I haven't even gotten to the beverage aile yet oh my god what am I going to do-" Hyeri shook her head in distress.

"Oh my God, are you serious?! Look at this mess!" the cashier roared as he walked to the scene.

"Now I've got to clean this and-ughh.."

Hyeri and Sehun quickly stood up from the floor.

"Sorry," they bowed at a 90 degrees in apology.

"Alright you know what, if the both of you are so sorry then I'm going to have to force you two to clean this mess up." the cashier smirked.

"What!?" they simutaneously got up from their bow. For a split second, the cashier was nowhere to be seen. He then returned with a mop and a garbage bag.

"Since it's against store policy to make two customers do this I have made you guys employees," the cashier cackled and shoved the items to the two of them.

"Look, sir-" Sehun glanced down at his name tag, "Luhan-ssi! This is basically against our will to do this!" Sehun pointed at the mess where Hyeri grumbled and proceeded to collect all the glass on the floor.

Luhan grinned mischieviously, "Get to work."

Sehun grumbled and took his jacket off. He rolled it into a ball and missed Luhan's head.

"Hey!" Luhan turned around and gave him a threatening look.

Sehun reverted to his apathetic face and grabed the mop, "All you do is sleep behind there anyways," he muttered under his breath.

Hyeri quitely giggled at this true fact and smiled at Sehun, despite all the anger he put her through.

As she gazed at him she noticed he was only wearing a wife beater and gray sweatpants. Wow...he actually looks hot right now. Hyeri licked her lips.

If only I had made him spill beer on himself-oK WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING. Her eyes grew big in shock as she caught herself thinking of the rude stranger that way.