• chapter 15 •

December 14th

The plane rumbled below you as you were buckled in with Jordyn beside you. As it took off, you felt the feeling of your stomach drop as if it was left on the ground below the plane. As there was less and less turbulence, the plane ride slowly smoothed out and you were soon at 35,000 feet above the ground.

"I mean- I've been to a lot of places but shockingly haven't been to Miami yet," Jordyn smiled as she looked out the plane window.

"That's surprising.. it feels like you've been everywhere," you replied.

"True... everywhere outside of the U.S I guess," she chuckled. "I think this should be fun."

"Me too... but I always hear those stories about Miami making or breaking your girl groups friendship... I hope that doesn't happen to us."

"It's just the two of us and we are very much mature and not crazy," Jordyn laughed. "It'll be okay."

You watched as the flight attendants began making their way up the rows now. You anxiously looked out the window, feeling excited to arrive already. Although it was just a 2 hour flight, there was places to see. You were ready to make the best out of the 4 days you would be there.

"Do you think they'll take us on a vacation with them someday?" You asked Jordyn out of curiosity, remembering the conversation you had with Melo wondering if the two of them ever talked about doing the same.

"Shit, I don't know but that'll be the day I'll probably let Miles put a baby in me," she replied.

You pursed your lips at her in response, raising your eyebrows.

"Tell me you wouldn't let Melo do the same?" She scuffed.

"Guess it depends on where we're at," you laughed.

"You would make cute babies... you and Melo."

"Stop," you laughed. "Maybe in 5 or 10 years."

"Shit, maybe now. Secure that bag sis."

You glared at her before chuckling and she shrugged, drinking the juice the flight attendant just handed to her. For the remainder of the flight you peered out the window as you would soon be landing. The grass was greener. And the ocean was soon within view.

After you got off the plane and got your luggage, you found your shuttle bus and we're on your way to your hotel. You looked out your window admiring the beautiful tropical and urban feel that Miami has. The tall city buildings were within view with the ocean in the distance it was a unique site unlike any city you have been to before.

"The Palms Hotel and Spa," Jordyn read the paper out loud while dragging her suitcase along with her. "Well God bless these boys and their wallets."

You arrived by night time and had the next four full days to enjoy. The two of you excitedly settled into the resort hotel room. As you put your stuff down you decided to pull out your phone and text Melo.

You: we made it!!🥳

Melo🥰🥰🥰: that's good baby have fun ☺️ I'm happy for you.

"Sooo what should we do first?" Jordyn asked.

"There's so much.. I don't know where to start," you replied.

"I'm starving, I say we get lunch then go to the beach," she stated.

"That sounds perfect," you replied.