chapter 1

(I'm just so creative with names I know 💅)

YOUR POV

"father, what is it that you wanted to discuss with me?" I said as my father sat down on the couch "well y/n, I need your opinion of something and want an honest answer" said my father "sure I'm listening" I say "so... as you know, the black widows and the Sharingang have been rivals for quite a long time now" he said "and I was thinking that maybe we can form an alliance with them and I need your honest opinion" he continued "should I or should I not ask to form an alliance" my father asked "I think you should, because if you were to compare the amount of enemies and allies we have, we would have more enemies than friends" I replied "alright then, is that your final answer?" he asked just to make sure "yes" I said with confidence in my voice. "I will have a word with Fugaku about this later" my father said before leaving the room.

A few days later...

"today, you will be meeting the leader of the Sharingang and his sons. you have met him before but this time it'll be different" said my father "and why is that?" I ask with pure confusion "the last time you met him, he was your enemy but this time he is not" he answered "Fugaku and his sons will arrive shortly so be ready" my father said as he was going in to grab a glass of water. I wonder what they look like now. From what I remember, one of them had their hair tied into a ponytail and the other one I think, had his shaped like a duck's butt. Wait a minute, why am I wasting my energy trying to figure out what they look like? I'm gonna see them anyways so it doesn't really matter. Suddenly, I hear a voice, and it doesn't seem to be my dad's. it must be the leader of the Sharingang.

"hello Fugaku, it's been a long time hasn't it?" said my father "why yes it has" replied Fugaku "please sit down" said my father. so that must be them huh. wow even duckbutt is taller than me now I remember the last time we met, I was taller than him. "y/n" my father called. "yes father" I replied "this is Itachi and Sasuke Uchiha" he said "Fugaku this is my daughter, y/n l/n" he added "nice to meet you" said Itachi with a smile on his face "nice to meet you too" I replied "y/n, you and Sasuke will be partners from now on" said my father "y/n take Sasuke to the room of weapons and let him choose any weapon he wants. I will come and tell you your main objective later" my father ordered.

with that, Sasuke and I walked out of the living room on our way to the room of the weapons. "so what do you think our mission will be?" Sasuke asked " I honestly have no clue" I replied "you're y/n isn't that right" he asked "yea" I answered bluntly "and you're Sasuke Uchiha right?" I asked him "that's right" he said bluntly. the rest of the walk to the weapons room was filled with awkward silence. sometimes I hate going to the weapons room because since my dad didn't want anyone other than me or him, he put the room in the basement with a 4 digit code lock on it. We than finally arrived at the weapons room and I asked Sasuke "pick out any weapon you wanna use" I was doing the same thing I picked up 2 foldable pocket knifes, one for my car keys and the other to keep with me. I also picked up a pistol. Sasuke picked up a pistol however, unlike me, he didn't pick up any knifes. "are you done?" he asked " yea I am" I reply. we then go up to my room because we had nothing else to do and my father and Mr. Fugaku were still talking. "so what do you wanna do? it seems that our dads are still talking" I ask " I'm just gonna be on my phone" he answered without even looking at me. I decided to do the same thing.

it's been over 35 minutes and my father was still talking. Gosh how long will they talk for? "do you have an apple charger?" Sasuke asked, out of nowhere "yea I do" I replied "can I use it" he asked "sure I don't mind" I replied. guess he ran out of charge, I am too, my phone is already at 48% . "well, I have nothing to do now so..." Sasuke said "do you wanna get to know each other?" he asked with a little embarrassment in his voice. " yea sure" I say "you go first" he says "ok".....

about 30 minutes later...

*knock knock* "come in" I said knowing that it's my dad "hello y/n and Sasuke sorry if I kept you two waiting for too long" my father said with an awkward smile " no, no it's completely fine" I say " well anyways, back to your mission" he said in a serious voice "your mission is to assassinate the leader of a gang known as the vicious snakes" he added "you also have to assassinate the leader's successor. that gang has caused a lot of bloodshed to both our gang and the Sharingang" he stated "and with their leader and his successor gone, the rest of the gang will have no choice but to leave the gang" he said "do you understand your mission?" he asked "yes" both me and Sasuke said "for the time being, you guys will live together so you can discuss your plans for your mission" said my father "you guys should start packing up you will move in next week" he said "okay" we both said.....

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Author: hello guys i hope you liked this chapter. sorry for all the grammar mistakes. and i hope things made sense in this chapter. it took me a while to make this chapter i can't really tell if it's short but i will try to make the chapters longer.