Chapter 2

Later as Satan was walking around he suddenly found everyone and Lillth then said

Lillth : hey! Did your friend help you?"

Satan : I'm going to be be stuck here for awhile. It's going to take awhile for him to help get me back?"

Lillth : where are you going to stay until then?"

Satan : I was actually thinking if I could visit the celestial realm? As you a sorcerer I've been to a lot of places except that. I think it will benefit us both"

Lilith : that sounds fun!"

Mammon : you know who were going to have to ask right?"

Belphie : yeah it might not be so easy?"

Lillth : we have no choice? Our friend has nowhere to stay? As angels we can't leave him here?"

Beel : right."

Belphie : we should find Mammon first and then head back as soon as we can.... curious how he'll react"

Later they found Mammon and headed back to the celestial realm after that they waited in Lucifer's office for him to show up.

Lillth : ok if all else fail we all start crying!"

Belphie : I don't think that would work?"

Mammon : we're dead this definitely won't!"

Beel : I'm sure it will b-!?

Suddenly Lucifer walked in and he immediately froze in place as he saw everyone standing there and then notice Satan.

Lucifer : who is that?"

Lillth then gave Lucifer the whole run down of what happened and what they did and as she spoke Lucifer looked more and more angry.

Lucifer : YOU WENT THERE!?"

Lilith : in our defense we were doing what any Angel would do h-

Lucifer : OUT OF ALL THE THINGS YOU FOUR HAVE DONE YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT!?"

Lillth : this could benefit us both? Remember that idea we talked about. About letting a human see this place? And he's not just any human he's a sorcerer he knows about everything! Humans demons angels all that! It's really cool let's just give it a shot?"

Belphie : it's just until his friend can get him home"

Lucifer : who exactly is your friend down there Satan is it!?"

Satan : the butler to the prince of Devildom and also the prince himself"

Mammon : your buddy buddy with them!?"

Satan : yeah? Like I said I know a lot of people"

Lucifer : how do we know we can trust you?"

Satan : you can't you just gotta wait and see"

Lucifer : that smart mouth of yours is going to get you nowhere here"

Lillth : come on Lucifer he's good? Please?"

Lucifer just rolled his eyes and said looking at Satan trying to get an idea of who he is.

Lucifer : ....fine....Mammon you keep an eye on him for the time being"

Mammon : WHY ME!?"

Lucifer : you went to that place and took them it's either you watch our new friend or you get p-

Mammon : I'm good!"

Lucifer : now please get out of my office I have things to do now because of our new friend now"

Lillth : thanks! Your the best!"

Everyone then walked out of the room and during this Lillth Beel and Belphie decided to show Satan his room where he'll be staying for the time being.

Later once in his new room Lillth said.

Lillth : this is your room. Hope you have a good time here"

Satan : I'm sure it will be interesting"

Beel : how are you not scared or upset about not being able to get home?"

Satan : it will get solved eventually. But I guess it's a little concerning but I've been in crazier things with my br....I mean i-

Belphie : you have family?"

Satan : yeah...."

Beel : they must be worried about you?"

Satan : I travel a lot so they probably won't even notice I'm gone it should be fine. Most I'll probably hear when I get back is scolding and crying. some of my brother's can be dramatic"

Lillth : how many do you have?"

Satan : I got 6 "

Lillth : that must be nice"

Beel : we should get going now"

Belphie : right we have that thing. Anyway see you later Satan"

After this they left and Satan Satan down on the bed thinking about everything really taking it in.

He did wonder what was happening back home what his family was thinking and doing right now. If they knew he was gone.

Later in the night time as Satan was asleep in his bed kinda exhausted from everything. standing in the doorway watching him was Lucifer.

He didn't know or trust Satan there was something off about him and he could clearly tell he was lying about some of what he was saying.

He was going to keep a close eye on him and find out everything he could about their new friend or enemy.

He just had a strange feeling about Satan which he figured meant something bad.