i think to myself: what a wonderful world

Just as Vigo was about to possess baby Oscar's body, the Statue of Liberty's hand with the torch in it came smashing through the top of the art museum. The Ghostbusters had belts on their waists, and attached to them was a bungee cord to go down into the museum building to save Dana and Oscar.

"Happy New Year!" Peter said to Janosz.

"It's Vigo! You are like the buzzing of flies to him!" He complained.

"Ray and Silvia, will you hose this guy please?" Peter asked the two of them. They pulled out the slime blowers and hosed him down with the pink ooze. After they were done, Dana ran to Peter and kissed him.

"Is he dead?" Dana asked, referring to Janosz.

"No, this slime is positively charged. He'll wake up feeling like a million bucks." Ray answered Dana. As the five stood around waiting for this melon-headed Vigo to show up, the wind picked up a little. Then a hose wrapped itself around Dana to keep her from moving, and Ray and Winston ran over to help her.

"Get a knife or something, we gotta cut her out of this!" Ray shouted. Meanwhile, Peter hid Oscar behind some large boxes so he was safe.

As Ray was helping Dana, he then saw Vigo appear right before his eyes. The others saw this too, but Vigo appeared to be a little glitchy.

"Uh-oh," Egon said.

"Hold it right there, Deadhead!" Ray shouted at Vigo, pointing the slime blower at him. Vigo turned and looked at Ray menacingly. "You want a baby? Go ahead and knock up some willing hellhound! Otherwise, I'm giving you three to get back in that painting where you belong!"

Vigo started to walk towards them, his frown turning into a smug grin. Then Ray and Egon shot their particle thrower beams at Vigo, it then backfired as they all fell back and lay on the floor paralyzed.

"That was really stupid." Winston groaned.

"Ray, can you move?" Egon asked.

"No, are you okay?" Ray said.

"No. Silvia, how are you?"

"I'm fine, just peachy," Silvia answered sarcastically.

Meanwhile, Vigo walked up to the boxes where Oscar was hiding behind. Then he moved them with... the force or something and revealed little Oscar in his Winnie the Pooh onesie.

"Please, do something!" Dana called out to them, the five still paralyzed on the floor. As Vigo picked up little Oscar and started walking past the Ghostbusters, Peter stopped him.

"Not so fast, Vigo!" Peter shouted at him. Vigo stopped in his tracks and gave Peter a look. "Hey, Vigo. Yeah, you! The bimbo with the baby. Didn't anybody tell you the big shoulder look is out?

You know, I have met some dumb blondes in my life, but you take the taco pal. Only a Carpathian would come back to life now and choose New York. Tasty pick, bonehead!"

"If you had brain one in that huge melon on top of your neck, you would be living the sweet life out in Southern California's beautiful San Fernando valley." Silvia chimed in. This only hurt them before, because Vigo decided to paralyze them again.

"Now we become one.." Vigo said, then Oscar started crying. Then Vigo stopped and looked up at the hole in the ceiling, hearing the crowd outside. Vigo threw his head back, snarling and growling.