15

DYLAN POV:

As Liz drove me home, I thought about Skylar. I have been doing that a lot lately, I just can't seem to get her off of my mind.

We are both obviously becoming better friends, which I loved. We just cuddled in a sketchy black van. And I gave her my jacket.

I tried to play it off like I was just being friendly, I was just hoping she would buy it. If it wasn't clear enough, I liked Skylar. Like, really like Skylar.

She made me feel happy, better, and just all around wonderful. Britt, would sometimes make me feel awful about myself. Greedy, selfish, angry. I shouldn't be thinking about her. I've been avoiding this subject for awhile for a reason.

About Liz and Skylar's fight. I cared about Skylar, a lot. And when Liz was yelling at Skylar, it made me beyond upset. It's hard to see someone you care about a lot being hurt. Like she was almost stuck now, there was no getting out of this contract. I felt so bad.

I basically heard there whole conversation as well. Well, not the whole thing. But a majority of the end of it. Liz claimed that Skylar cared about me. It would be wonderful for someone to actually care for a change. But, she denied it. I'm not really shocked, I'm used to people not caring.

I just couldn't think about the subject for too long or else I would be in danger of a panic attack. The last one I had was after Britt and I's break up. It was awful. I couldn't breath, couldn't think. I lived in New York at the time, my best friend Tyler Posey and I living together. I moved in with him after the break up. The panic attack actually didn't occur until a few weeks afterwards. I guess just overthinking things and the constant voicemails she would send me.

If he hadn't of been there that day I don't know what would have happened. I moved out of our house shortly after. I honestly just couldn't stand living in NY anymore. Too many bad memories. And the fear of running into Britt crossed my mind as well.

"Dylan, you're home." Said Liz, pulling up to my house.

"Cool, thanks. Wait, one thing though." I said, starting to climb out the car. "Please be easy on Skylar. She's going through a lot, and I don't want anything to hurt her."

She turned around and sighed. "You like her?"

I shook my head "no, I just don't want her getting hurt okay. I don't want you yelling at her."

She turned her head back and gripped the steering wheel. "Fine. Even though I was just stating a fact. Fine."

"Thank you!" I threw my hands up in the air and walked inside my house and saw her car drive away.
________________
Update?

Short, yes i know.