B

Bellerophon - Mortal hero, son of Glaucus and Eurymede, husband of Philonoe. Rode upon Pegasus to slay the monstrous Chimera.

Belus - Mortal king, son of Epaphus and Memphis, brother of Agenor, father of Danaus and Aegyptus. King of Libya,

Bentheseicyme - Minor Sea Goddess, daughter of Poseidon and Amphitrite. Greek goddess of Waves.

​Bia – Daughter of Pallas and Styx. Greek goddess of Might.

Bias - Mortal king, son of Cretheus and Idomene, husband of Pero and Iphianassa, father of Talaus amongst others. King of Argos.

Boreas - Anemoi god, son of Astraeus and Eos, father of the Boreads. Greek god of the North Wind.

Boreads - Greek heroes, sons of Boreas and Oreithyia, named Calais and Zetes. Named amongst the Argonauts, and pursuers of the Harpies.

Branchus – Mortal seer, son of Apollo. Established Oracle of Apollo at Didyma.

Briareus - Hecatonchire, gigantic son of Ouranos and Gaia, brother of Cottus and Gyges. Guardian of the gates of Tartarus.

Briseis - Mortal, daughter of Briseus, captive and lover of Achilles.

Briseus - Mortal priest, father of Briseis.

Brontes – First generation Cyclops, son of Ouranos and Gaia, brother to Agres and Steropes.

Broteas – Mortal hunter, son of Tantalus and the nymph Dione, father of Tantalus (ii), and member of House of Atreus.

Butes – Greek hero, son of Teleon and the Naiad Zeuxippe, lover of Aphrodite and father of Eryx and Polycaon. Named as an Argonaut.

PS. If I Forgot Something Write It On Comments.