7

3rd Person Pov

"But me and Bucky never met." I said confusing them.

"So you know you was pregnant just didn't know the father?" Bruce asked me with a wide eyes.

"Yeah one day after punishment I woke up and was told I was pregnant never asked who the father was." I explained with a shrug leaning back. "Then 8 and a half months later I give birth, they take her I get sterilised." I said putting my feet on the table. "But I'm guessing the punishment was a surgery." I added on making them nod.

"Don't tell me Natasha has one to." Tony said while Natasha stayed quiet.

"I wasn't sterilised but I haven't got any kids." She said leaning back.

"So you can have kids?" Steve asked her quite hopefully.

"If she doesn't take her birth control." I said making them look at me. "What?" I asked them with a raised eye brow.

"So you knew?" Steve asked me.

"Well yeah." I said still with my eye brow raised.

"And you didn't tell anyone?" He asked me again.

"It's Natasha's secret not mine." I told him shrugging.

"You wasn't sterilised either." we heard Bucky say looking at me.

"What are you on about?" I asked him taking my feet off the table confused.

"Dreykov didn't get you sterilised he put you in a cryostasis chamber like state for about 18 months where you had another baby." He said making me sit up properly.

"What are you on about?" I asked making him pull out a flash drive.

"I found it in a Hydra base." He said chucking it at me.

I caught it and took it up to my room. I grabbed my laptop and decided to check what was on it. Of course they filmed me giving birth which I rolled my eyes at. I then found the video Bucky was on about.

"What is that Natasha in the background?" I asked myself confused as Natasha walked in.

"Is what me?" She asked me confused.

"Look." I said as she came over.

I pointed at her in the background which confused both of us.

"Hey look at my child." I said pointing at them.

"What the fuck is happening to me in the background?" She asked me confused.

"It looks like you having a shit." I said making her hit me in the arm. "Ow." I said rubbing it.

"It didn't even hurt stop being dramatic." She said rolling her eyes at me.