4

Mckenna Pov

When I woke up I was in a cell with an arm cast on. I sighed knowing I should have told them in the first place.

I got up and sat in the furthest corner away from the door. I put my head in my knees as I felt a panic attack start happening. I felt my breath hitch as I heard someone coming down to the cells. I started panicking even more and tried to make it unnoticeable but the person had already entered the room.

"I was going to tell you tomorrow I swear." I told her as it got harder to breath.

"It's all an act you can tell." I heard Natasha say entering the room.

As they spoke I got a bit light headed so I put my head in my knees. They soon left as I started to slip away. I felt myself starting to seizure which happens when I panic to much.

I saw Yelena come in as I started having a full on seizure.

"Banner!" She called opening the cell.

I saw Banner come in as I was put on my side.

"She's seizing." He told her pulling out a needle.

"What do I do?" Yelena asked him a bit panicked.

"Hold her still." He told her making her nod.

She tried to hold me down still enough for Banner to give me the needle but she couldn't.

"Natasha!" She called out the cell.

Natasha soon came in and Yelena explained to her what to do so now they were both holding me down. I was sedated after being held down long enough. I soon started to close my eyes as the sedation worked.