2

Mckenna Pov

When I was done I was taken to the helicopter and went inside the mall. They left me there and I wandered around. I soon saw the Avengers who were watching me walk around. Natasha came over to me as I walked around the corner.

"Where's your parents?" She asked bending down to me.

"I don't know." I said looking around as if I was looking for something.

"Why don't you come with us and we'll find your parents for you." She told me grabbing my hand.

I nodded at her and she took me over to the other Avengers.

"Who's the kid?" Tony asked her.

I fake gasped and they looked at me.

"Your Tony Stark." I said with wide eyes.

"How you know?" He asked me.

"My mother said she slept with you." I said shocking them.

"Let's not say that." Steve told me.

I just shrugged and looked around.

"Let's go." Natasha said taking me to hers and Yelena's car.

I was put in the back and Natasha buckled me in. I looked out the window as I was drove to the Avengers tower. I clicked my bracelet that turned my tracker on.

I was messing with it till I saw the faint glow signalling that they have it. We got to the Avengers tower and Natasha helped me out. I was taken to the kitchen and I was given apple juice.

I felt dizzy so I went to grab onto the side but instead I fell and hit my head making me black out immediately.

Yelena Pov

I poured the kid some apple juice and I turned around for a second than looked back to see the girl had fallen and hit her head.

"Natasha!" I shouted running over to the kid.

"What happened?" Natasha asked me coming in.

"I don't know I poured her apple juice then looked away for a second than turned back to see her on the floor." I explained to her.