5

Mckenna Pov

I woke up connected to some machines. I started to struggle but I was strapping down.

"I cannot be back there. I can't be." I kept replying to myself still struggling to move.

I moved my hand down to my hip and pulled out a small blade. I cut the straps immediately and unhooked myself from the machines. I started panicking as I heard fast footsteps in the halls.

I got off the table as the door opened to reveal Natasha and Yelena with Clint. I clutched my necklace my mother gave me when I was born.

Necklace:

I backed away to a corner where a windows was

I backed away to a corner where a windows was. I quickly hit the window with the blade.

"Mia you said you would help me out of any situation like this!" I shouted at the spirit who died in The Red Room.

"They're trying to help you let them in." She said to me with a sigh.

"DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME!" I screamed at her as she gave me a knowing look. "MIA GET YOU ASS BACK HERE AND HELP ME!" I shouted knowing she's still there just not showing it.

Natasha managed to come over to me while I was shouting at the place Mia just was. I was screaming at her to put me down. Dr Banner came in and I was put onto the bed once more.

Natasha held my arms down, Clint held my legs down and Yelena held my head back as Dr Banner stabbed a needle in my neck. I soon started to get tired from the needle and soon started to fall unconscious as they leg go of me.

"Yelena, Natasha search her for more blades and Clint go get more restraints." I heard Dr Banner said before I was in complete darkness.