Part 2

“Where are you going?” Asch asked the next morning.
“None of your business.” y/n hissed.
“ How do we know you're not going to tell other humans that were here.?” he asked.
I’m Not even though I should. I'm going to see my friend Ace.” y/n said.
(out of all the demons you're my least favorite.)
“ great another human. Are they going to come here?” Asch scoffed.
“Not if they don't send me to a mental hospital first.” y/n opened the door and walked out.” great irene i hate you.”
You walked to your friend Ace’s apartment and knocked on the door. A thing with medium length brown hair which covered one eye opened it. They wore a black shirt with a heart on it. Some fingerless gloves black shorts, knee high socks with red stripes and knee high shoes. And a gleaming diamond shaped necklace.
“Hi Ace.” y/n greeted.
“Hey Simp,” Ace said.
“Sush” y/n said.
y/n walked into their apartment.
“So what's happening?” Ace asked.
Y/n told her everything, even the part where she fought the urge to strangle asch.
“Danm.” Ace said.
“You believe me?” Y/n asked, shocked.
“Why not. It's not the most surprising thing to happen.” Ace shrugged.
“The worst thing is I'm sure Ava likes asch. It's her type. Y/n groaned.
“Huh annoying wanna be bad boy. Got it.” Ace said. “ So tell me how tall was that one? What's his name? pierce.”
“ 9’10. No joke.” y/n said.
“That's so tall!” Ace exclaimed. “ So do you like any of them yourself?”
“ First of all I just met them. Second of all there are demons.” y/n said
I don't care. Ace rolled their eyes.
I know. Secretly I don't either. Some of them didn't look too bad.” Y/n admitted.
“ SIMP!” Ace shouted.
“I'm going to slap you if you don't shut up!”
How about a big fat no. Ace said, teasingly.
Stop teasing me Ace! y/n said.
No. Ace crossed their arms.
“Why are we friends?” y/n grumbled.
“ You talked to me first.” Ace shrugged.
Y/n sighed. “ whatever. Anyway, what do I do?”
“Let them stay. And if they try to kill you I'll help hide the bodies.” Ace smirked.
“ thanks. I wonder what they want.” Y/n’s voice was quiet like she was lost in memories.
“ make friends out of one or two of them. Make them trust you. Maybe you’ll be able to coax out something.” Ace suggested.
“Not the worst idea.” y/n thought about it.
“ only there's two rules.” Ace started.
y/n froze. “ what?”
“Rule 1 dont fall in love. Rule 2 don't mess up rule one.”  Ace said.
“ you make it sound so simple.” Y/n said.
“So are we going?’ Ace asked.
“I knew you’d want to see them.” y/n said.
“ obviously. You don't see demons every day. Anyway, I'm still not 100 percent sure I believe that one's 9’10.” Ace said.
“Well you’ll see soon. Just don't be offended if they try to kill you.” y/n warned.
“ If they try to kill me I'll stab them. You’d be surprised what you could hide in these shoes.” Ace lifted a leg.
“ Oh dear.” Y/n feareded for the demons.
“ Are you scared?” Ace asked.
“ in not stupid!” Y/n exclaimed.
“ Okay let's go.” Ace headed for the door.

                                                                 *

“ Who's this?” Noi asked once you made it back to the apartment.
“ This is my friend Ace. pronouns anything really but they prefer they/them. Just ignore their bad side and you're fine. And if they don't talk to you, don't be offended. they can be quiet or it means they don't like you and you should be afraid. “ y/n explained.
All the daemons looked startled.
“ sounds about right. But you forgot one thing y/n. I will put you in your place if you annoy me.” Ace added. “ I'm not afraid to smack a boy.”
Ava crept out of her room. She saw Ace and tried to run.
“ hi ava!” Ace said.
“Oh um h-hi Ace. “  Ava stuttered.
“She’s scary like lady grandma.” Noi rubbed his head.
“Hmm.” Pierce said.
“Lady grandma tries hitting on you and all you can say is hmm.” Noi sounded confused.
“ I don't have a lot to say.” Pierce shrugged.
“ Who the hell is lady grandma?” Ace asked.
Y/n opened her mouth but quickly shut it.
“ Lady grandma is Asch's grandma. Very fierce and scary. You're kind of like her but..different. ''Pierce explained.
(wow thats the most i’ve ever heard him talk.) Y/n thought.
“Different?” Ace asked.
“In a good way.” Pierce assured them.
“Oh.”
Y/n went to sit in front of her door. She placed in her ear buds and listened to fnaf music. ( I'm doing that right now) she was jamming to we don't Bite and the Bonnie song when she heard light footsteps. She looked up to see….