I was scared but I still looked around hoping to find whoever it was that spoke when a blinding light turned on. I shut my eyes as the slowly grew to the darkness as I looked to see her laying there right next to me. "D-Denna?!" "Morning~" "W-where...h-how did...D-Denna what is going on?!" I yelled, she rolled me over as she straddled then worm that was me, struggling in my blanket still. "What, I said good morning~" "B-but this is my house...h-how did you get in?" "You let me leave work early remember, I wanted to thank you but you didn't turn around, this is your fault Damian~" "D-Denna..." "You know we go to the same school and and we have the same class~ I always watched you, you were...kinda and you cared and...and you were even caring to people who were in relationships. I over heard one of those girls you always talked to said she had a really good night with you. I wanted...some of that too~" 

Denna bent forward and licked my ears as she hugged deeply onto me, I was a mess of red and embarrassment, I closed my eyes and struggled around with my restraints when they loosened and I pushed myself free as I pushed her away. "Denna." I said, she looked at me as she looked down, I felt a single tear drop onto my face as I woke up at the desk. I looked around and saw I had fallen asleep, I stood and and looked around, there were still plenty of books but I was two minutes away from overtime, I had to leave everything here and just do it in the morning if I still wanted this job. I sighed as I got up and quickly grabbed my things and run toward the parking lot when I saw a person standing in front of the door. 

"U-uh excuse...Denna!" I said, She turned to me, her face was a little red and her eyes...she looked like she was either sleep deprived or...or like she was...crying. "Damian..." She said, she saw me and ran to me as she tackled me, hugging me to the ground. I was so caught off guard I could only gently pat her back as she buried her face into my chest. "C-can you EEP!" The sound of thunder cut her off as she buried her face into me more, it felt like as if she was starting to imprint her face into my bones. "Hey...d-do you need a ride?" I asked, I helped her stand as I stared at her as she looked up to me. I forgot how much thunder really freaks her out, I'd feel bad if I didn't give her a ride at least, I threw my jacket over her as I walked her outside as we both rushed into my car, during the small panic she ended up locking me out so we a little going back and forth with trying to get me in. I finally got in but soaked head to toe, I drove forward as we reached the four way turn.

"I'll make sure to drop you off, this is your turn right?" I asked, Denna was silent for a moment until she grabbed my arm. "I...I don't really wanna go home right now..." I looked down at her as I simply breathed. I wanted to drop her off at her place but I knew that at the same time that it was best if I did as she said, I was lucky that no one was around or driving at the dead of night so we had the street to ourselves. "Well...do you want me to drop you off at a hotel or something?" I asked, I waited for her answer, she was silent the whole minute but I knew what she wanted. I turned off my signals as I drove forward.

"H-hey..." Denna began, I looked forward as I drove forward. "You can shower first, I have extra clothes laying around so you can wear a shirt and shorts if mine fit you." I said. I turned the radio up a little as we drove forward. Rounding the next turn I pulled into my garage as we got out and into my house. "Watch your shoes, the living room is carpet." "Right..." We walked in as I led her upstairs and into my room, I crouched down and searched in a small basket I have in the corner of my room with some clean clothes. "Here, its a simple black shirt but its one of my nicer ones, did you want short?" I asked, I didn't turn around as I heard her wet clothes slipping off and onto my bathroom floor. "W-where should I put my wet clothes?" "There is a whicker basket in there in the corner, throw them in there and I'll do it it with my clothes. Did you want the black shirt and shorts?" "M-my panties d-didn't get wet from the rain..." "O-oh..." "D-d-did you want me to take them off?" "W-what do you m-mean!?" "Haha, still the same reactions..." "Y-yeah...I'll leave a towel on my bed for you." I said.