[I N T R O D U C T I O N]

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

My name is Eurydice, you can call me Eury. Hi, nice to meet you. 

This is a series that consists of three book; a trilogy. This being the first book. There is a friend group, and everyone will have their POV's eventually, however the most common POV will still be the main protagonists one. The there will also be a few third person point-of-views. The book will have important time jumps, that are reasonable, we also grow up with the characters; an aspect I really love. And I hope you too will learn to love it. If anything listed above in not of your satisfaction, you are welcome to choose another book. 

P L A Y L I S T

"An Organized Chaos"

: use link on bio to get playlists.

__

M A I N S O N G S

"You've been my muse for a long time.

You get me through every dark night. I'm always gone, out on the go, I'm on the run, and you're home alone. I'm too consumed with my own life."

Softcore By The Neighbourhood

__

"I need you to show me, love.

'Cause I'm getting numb to the feeling, yeah I need you to ride me harder when we fuck 'Cause I'm getting numb to the feeling, whoa."

Numb The Feeling By Chase Atlantic

__

"I wonder how I got by this week.

I only touched you once. Lately, I can't find a beat I used to feel the rush."

Void By The Neighbourhood

__

"I'll never say sorry.

Cause I'll never be free You float like a butterfly You sting like a bee. You're everywhere I go You're always watching me Get the hell out of my head Get the hell out of my head."

Bad Machine By Boston Manor

__

"Someone told me stay away from things that aren't yours

But was he yours, if he wanted me so bad?"

Pacify Her By Melanie Martinez

__

"I wanna take you out, freak you out, bust my gun and take the charge

As long as you say my name every time I break you off, girl, I'll Give you what you want 'Cause your love is all I need I might turn you on with all the things I do Girl, you're made for me."

All I Need By Lloyd

__

"Blood on our hands

There's no telling what you'll find In the shadows where we hide Once you've seen it, There's no going back in time It's a darkness you can't fight. There's no stopping now.

There's no backing out."

Shoot To Kill By (feat. Quivr)

__

"Gold-winged angel

Go home, don't tell Anyone what you are. You're sacred, and they're starved, And their art is getting dark And there you are to tear apart Tear apart, tear apart. Tear apart."

GOLDWING By Billie Eilish

__

"Maybe it's the liquor, maybe it's the song
Don't know what it is, but you turn me on
Maybe it's the bar, maybe it's the car
Don't know what it is, maybe I'm in love"

Maybe By Teyana Taylor

__

H A T E

One word: Unacceptable.

Be a decent human being.

For the ones that don't know, English was not my first language, Spanish was. So feel free to correct me on anything, in a kind way of course.

R A N D O M

IT IS RECOMMENDED YOU READ THIS BOOK ON 'DARK MODE' TO MAXIMIZE THE EXPERIENCE.

I'm fluent in a couple of languages, but this book contains some I don't know, so google translate will be used, and all translations will be found in the comments. I do not put them straight into the sentence cause I want a cleaner look for my book.

D I S C L A I M E R S

[This Book is Fiction, except for the parts that aren't.]

FICTION: Invention or fabrication as opposed to fact.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organisations, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

T R I G G E R S

Mature Language

Mature Content

Violence

Death

C O P Y R I G H T

Reborn© Copyright <<2022>> Eurydice Noir.

Copyright notice: All rights reserved under the International and Pan-American Copyright Conventions. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without permission in writing from the publisher/author.

T I M E L I N E

STARTED: January 16th, 2022

COMPLETED: (TBH)