𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

Not a few hours later, we heard a screeching squeal that I immediately recognized. Sienna was back, and my thoughts were proven right when she barged into our bedroom regardless of our need for a private slumber as a couple.

"YOU GAVE BIRTH TO THE BABY ALREADY?! FUCK ME ISLA," She basically screamed while running over to me, causing Yves to fully wake up.

"Okay, calm down-"

"He's super cute!" Katerina walked into the room while holding him, Aiden casually trailing behind.

"Congratulations lovebirds, another excellent addition to the family!" Aiden cheered and they all followed suit. Unfortunately, that sudden uproar frightened Ocean and he started whimpering.

"Oops, my bad." Aiden stroked his cheek gently while Katerina rocked him. He surprisingly calmed and unashamedly returned to his sleep.

"You're engaged as well?! Oh wow, I missed out on a lot," Sienna shook her head while moving to hug me.

"Yeah. Last night," I blushed lightly as they all applauded with enthusiasm.

"Amazing guys. We're so happy for you," Aiden held up his thumb.

"I guess you're already Isla Nicholson." Katerina winked at me and I nodded.

"When did you give birth? What about the doctor?" Sienna shook me as I sat up in the bed, Yves laying beside me with his arms behind his head.

"He came at one am to give the baby some shots and some other stuff. I had given birth by myself," they all gasped in horror.

"How did you do that? WOW ISLA, you surprise me everyday." Aiden applauded gently.

"You're honestly amazing, how did that happen?" Katerina questioned.

"She had lost her phone, and it had been on silent." Yves answered on my behalf, and I gave him a thankful look. I was still very fatigued from everything, and my muscles were aching.

"And we were all unreachable, damn I should have kept my phone with me." Sienna looked troubled as she spoke.

"You said you were going to buy me food, and you were gone the entire night." I frowned at her.

"It's honestly so complicated Isla, it was a disaster-" she trailed off as I caught sight of a cute, tiny girl standing by the door, peaking into the room.

"Oh my gosh, who's the adorable girl?" I probed curiously, a smile tugging at my lips.

"Come in Rhea, come say hie." Sienna beckoned her and she shyly walked into the room, gripping tightly to a slightly muddy Teddy bear, her face covered in a few bandages then one stitch above her eyebrow. She looked up at everyone around her, evidently feeling more inclined to Sienna by the way she was leaning towards her.

"She's such a sweetheart, come here." I felt an instant connection with the unknown child, and she smiled a little before running over to me and getting into my laps on the bed. I wrapped my arms around her then stroked her hair.

"I was shopping yesterday, and on my way back here, I witnessed a tragic accident. It was a businessman, Rhea's father and Rhea. The father died on the spot, but Rhea made it out alive. I had to rush her to the hospital and call the burial services for her father. She was unconscious for three hours as they stitched and treated her wounds, and I had to stay at the hospital the whole night. The mother apparently died some years ago, so I decided to take her into our family. She's only six," I wiped some tears from my eyes, realizing that we had lost our parents the same way.

"Welcome to the family Rhea, are you okay?" I asked her softly, and she nodded, wrapping her arms around me. Yves rubbed my back gently, stroking Rhea's silky hair.