𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑯𝑬𝑹

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

SHE HAD LOST HER

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SHE HAD LOST HER

Josie Zarick let's out a pant as the last of her tears stream down her face. Her eyes glued to the screen which has Melaina on the ground, blood spilling out of her throat, a pool of it forming around her.

"I'm sorry Mel. I'm so sorry." She says as tastes her salty tears on her lips. "I'm going to fix this, I promise."

She looks at the chains on her wrist. Josie attempts to pull the chains again but barely reaches the coffee table.

"Come on Jo, this is your body, your mind." Josie closes her eyes and wraps the chain around her arms and begins pulls harder.

She stands up and pulls more, she feels the chains behind the couch go into it. She may not be destroying the chains but she was making it easier to escape.

She turned to face the couch. She grips the chains and begin to pull towards her chest. They tear through the couch. A few more tugs and she'd be able to move around the cage that Josephine had created.

It was better than being forced to watch the persona destroy her life.

She takes another deep breath and pulls with all her might causing the last of the chain to rip straight through the couch, cotton and fabric spewing across the carpet.

She smiles at herself in pride while noticing the purple bruises forming on her arms, wrists and hands. She winced slightly before hearing the slight sound of heels clicking on the ground, approaching the house.

An idea sparks in Josie's mind, she quickly gathers the chain and stands next to the door.

Josephine hums to herself as she opens the door to the house.  "Little Jojo, I'm home!" She sings as she enters the room a look of shock forms on her face as she sees the state of the living room. "Oh you've got to be shitting me."

"You bitch!" Josie roars before charging towards Josephine, she wraps the chain around her neck and throws her onto the ground. "What did you do to Melaina!"

With each of her hands on either side as she straddles her she moved them further apart, choking her. Josephine starts to laugh. This only angers Josie more, so she's grabs two fist full of the suit she's wearing, lifts her up and bashes her back onto the ground. Still Josephine laughs.

"She's going to die. Melaina prince will die." She says.

"What the fuck, did, you, do?" Josie asks again, this time moving the chains around her throat again.

"I brought down one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Honestly I thought you'd be proud."Josephine says with a small gasp every few words.

A look of horror forms on Josie's face. "Why on earth would I be proud! She's our best friend! She doesn't deserve this, none of them do."

𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐝 ² ━ cw stargirlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें